Zone1 Black culture holds back black people.

Yeah, how dare someone defend themselves against you fascist thugs. You brown-shirts don’t get to run around pointing guns at innocent bystanders with impunity. Don’t try intimidating people by threatening their lives and then cry like a bitch when someone calls out you on it.

When a mod swarms your car and points a gun at you, just bend over and take it like a liberal cuck.
Nobody’s coming to get you fuckup.

• Winner
Reactions: IM2
Nobody’s coming to get you fuckup.
Never claimed anyone was Einstein.

I was taking about what happened to Daniel Perry, the guy you threw up a “Heil Hitler“ to. The fact that only two comments into this exchange and you are already either throwing out a straw man or just plain lost-in-the-woods says enough.

Never claimed anyone was Einstein.

I was taking about what happened to Daniel Perry, the guy you threw up a “Heil Hitler“ to. The fact that only two comments into this exchange and you are already either throwing out a straw man or just plain lost-in-the-woods says enough.
daniel perry has confirmed his spot in hell.

• Thanks
Our drive your racist ass into a crowd of protesters because you're a piece of shit.
He didn’t ram into the crowd.

Don’t play in the street, if you don’t want to mingle with cars. .

These “peaceful protesters” effectively set up an armed road-block. Now you are crying because someone didn’t respect their non-existent authority to bully random people who were just going about their lives.

If you want to protest, knock yourself out. Nobody cares. But if you want to infringe on the rights of others, FAFO.

These “peaceful protesters” effectively set up an armed road-block. Now you are crying because someone didn’t respect their non-existent authority to bully random people who were just going about their lives.

If you want to protest, knock yourself out. Nobody cares. But if you want to infringe on the rights of others, FAFO.
Now your just making shit up. He drove there with a purpose to look for a confrontation.

That's not how things went. Which is why his racist ass was convicted. So if he gets beat down and killed by a mob of blacks don't come in here whining.

Now your just making shit up. He drove there with a purpose to look for a confrontation.
According to the same delusional minds that believe men have vaginas….

As if, the people who take AK47s into the streets and block traffic are not looking for a confrontation…… like I said, bend over and take it.

That's not how things went. Which is why his racist ass was convicted. So if he gets beat down and killed by a mob of blacks don't come in here whining.
That is how things went and that’s why he was pardoned.

I like how you are now openly endorsing lynch mobs.

According to the same delusional minds that believe men have vaginas….

As if, the people who take AK47s into the streets and block traffic are not looking for a confrontation…… like I said, bend over and take it.
See the conviction.

• Thanks
So if he gets beat down and killed by a mob of blacks don't come in here whining.
CF3B233C-AF53-4266-94E4-2D8DFF8BFEEB.jpeg

Lynch mobs and mass graves from racial violence. Just a few of your favorite things.

Forum List

Back