...but its ok when Democrats do it...

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
"A Maryland teacher, who described herself as "proud as f*ck to be liberal" and bragged about "indoctrinating" her students, called for an urgent fight against capitalism while adding, "Revolutions involve violence."

Let me guess.....Trump is to blame somehow?!

:cool:

"A Maryland teacher, who described herself as "proud as f*ck to be liberal" and bragged about "indoctrinating" her students, called for an urgent fight against capitalism while adding, "Revolutions involve violence."

A guy by the name of Thomas Jefferson said the same....

Who said it was ok?

Just yesterday, right-wingers were whining about the free market collapse of a bank and how "the Democrats" didn't stop it

Stop what? Capitalism?

Surely you jest

Imagine their utter shock when the Right finally decides to give them what they ask for...
My fear is that they have stacked the kindling sooooooooo high instead of just neutralizing a small handful of the ones shaking the jar full of ants, many, many ants will be killed while the jar shakers go untouched

Imagine their utter shock when the Right finally decides to give them what they ask for...
and what is the "right" supposed to be giving them?

Because from what I see, the right is too busy trying to distance themselves from their own rhetoric....almost like they are too cowardly to stand on the bullshit they spout amongst themselves on 8chan and Telegram

Just yesterday, right-wingers were whining about the free market collapse of a bank and how "the Democrats" didn't stop it

Stop what? Capitalism?

Surely you jest
Capitalism would rightly punish SVB for allowing their wokeness to expose them to a $2B loss

Capitalism would rightly punish SVB for allowing their wokeness to expose them to a $2B loss
Was it capitalism that punished this bank for anti-wokeness then?

Or do you have a different lie to tell about that one...

It's also funny that the guy who tried to start that bank is the same guy who accelerated the collapse of the "woke" bank.....but Trumpers are not known for their critical thinking skills...

FrIa58faIAEaVYj.jpeg

Was it capitalism that punished this bank for anti-wokeness then?

Or do you have a different lie to tell about that one...

It's also funny that the guy who tried to start that bank is the same guy who accelerated the collapse of the "woke" bank.....but Trumpers are not known for their critical thinking skills...

View attachment 765631

Funny and fake news! Congratulations!

$4 million is what caused a $2Billion shortfall

OK! You need to open a bank with The Banker and the other economic illiterates here

This is very disturbing as this is the school district I live. The fact that the leaders of the school district had “no comment” when asked about this teacher’s call or justification for violence is scary. If it were a right wing teacher calling for violence as a means I guarantee the same leaders who are silent on this teacher would take steps to have a right wing teacher removed and would be very vocal about tolerance and safety for the children.

Funny and fake news! Congratulations!

$4 million is what caused a $2Billion shortfall

OK! You need to open a bank with The Banker and the other economic illiterates here
Can you tell me which specific "woke" policy caused the bank to fail? Or do you believe just saying something is woke 1000 times is enough to make it fail?

Thiel's firm withdrew 200 million....which had much more effect on the bank than "hiring a lesbian woman or a black man" did.....

"On Thursday, as the bank was beginning to unravel, the firm started what’s known as a capital call. That’s a run-of-the-mill activity in the venture capital world -- Quickly, Founders Fund asked its investors to transfer the money to other banks instead."

But you are more than welcome to tell me how treating gay people as human beings caused this bank to fail?

And why is it...the bank you morons all claim you want....an anti-woke bank -- failed after 3 months...why didn't it succeed if being "anti-woke" is so popular?

Forum List

Back