Capitalism

Capitalism is a usury based economic system.
Credit cards have very high interest rates but credit cards do not fall under usury laws as determined by a U.S. Supreme Court ruling ( Marquette National Bank of Minneapolis vs. First of Omaha Service Corp.) in 1978.
You can see where it's gotten us so far.

It's all downhill from here.

Delaware Corporations Explained

Incorporating in Delaware has become widespread among large U.S. companies; about half of the S&P 500 members are incorporated in the state. This is especially true of the financial sector. Delaware has business-friendly usury laws, which allow banks and credit card companies to have much more freedom to charge high-interest rates on loans.
Thus why creepy Biden says he's from PA, never from Delaware.

He was born in Scranton, Pennsylvania, and grew up in Delaware. He's not from there.

SCOTUS let credit cards out of the usury laws, because if you pay it off every month, there are no interest charges. Everything else is based upon fat cats charging interest. It's the American way.

City planners are to blame. They only want housing built that provides lots of property taxes. This means homes that are beyond to reach of even the middle class.

True story. My boss complained to the city regarding a huge increase in the property taxes on his rental properties. Their response was, "Raise the rents".
I saw on the news recently, Albany, NY raised property values from say 175,000 to over 400,000 being taxed on now. Thats over double. Does ones income keep up?= NO not even close. Not to mention all other prices booming as well on top of it.

Only ones own heart can make that judgement.
Oh my…so you want to make the rich people pay..but only what their heart leads them to?

Perhaps their heart has led them to pay exactly what the government requires…

So we’re good then?

He was born in Scranton, Pennsylvania, and grew up in Delaware. He's not from there.
BIDEN, JOSEPH ROBINETTE (JOE), JR., A Senator from Delaware
From. Robinette. :p
SCOTUS let credit cards out of the usury laws, because if you pay it off every month, there are no interest charges. Everything else is based upon fat cats charging interest. It's the American way.
Credit cards represent one of the most notable exemptions. That's because a 1978 court decision let card issuers charge every cardholder the highest rate allowed in the state where the issuer was based. That included borrowers in states where usury laws set lower standards.

I saw on the news recently, Albany, NY raised property values from say 175,000 to over 400,000 being taxed on now. Thats over double. Does ones income keep up?= NO not even close. Not to mention all other prices booming as well on top of it.
Governments feast on societal problems and the taxes raised to deal with them, and they aren't going to put themselves out of business by actually solving those problems. Instead, they find new and ingenious ways to actually make those problems worse.

From. Robinette. :p
Robinette was his maternal Grandmother's maiden name, that was bestowed upon his Father, Joseph Robinette Biden Sr. first.

I know that Jr. was a senator from Delaware. I've lived in Texas for 51 of my 68 years, but I'm from New Hampshire.

Robinette was his maternal Grandmother's maiden name, that was bestowed upon his Father, Joseph Robinette Biden Sr. first.

I know that Jr. was a senator from Delaware. I've lived in Texas for 51 of my 68 years, but I'm from New Hampshire.
I hate my middle too and lucky you. Meanwhile, Texas produced Dick Cheney and New Hampshire became Alabama. ;)

They laughed at me a few years ago when i posted how capitalism works. It requires growth to work. Greed run capitalism requires big growth.
Prices double every 200 years
Prices double every 100 years
prices double every 50 years
prices double every 25 years
Prices double every 12-13 years--we are here
prices double every 6 years= disaster
prices double every 3 years- the ultra rich become slave masters of 99% on earth. They are rushing us to this.

So does one think capitalism is best for the human race?

Capitalism exists for longer as 6,000 years, democracy-wokeness-communism less as ne century and almost completely destroyed humanity.
Capitalism makes peoples happy, communism transforms the former free man into a slave of communists.
Your f..... communism-democracy-socilaism-LGBTQ-wokeness-NWO-WEF & Co is an utopia and insanity which perfectly outed itself through SCAMdemic CONvid-1984 and Quackcine
Look, what do commies like Putin, Biden, Hitler, Marx etc.

Never ever f.... Leftism
Never Left

Here is the true face of leftism

200px-WhiteArmyPropagandaPosterOfTrotsky.jpg

BOOKKEEPING

NOT ACCOUNTING

The first degree in accounting was awarded in 1887
25 years after the first federal income tax was implemented.
Accounting

It was a profession long before the government recognized it you total moron

I hate my middle too and lucky you. Meanwhile, Texas produced Dick Cheney and New Hampshire became Alabama. ;)
My middle name is my Father's first name, and I like it, thank you very much.
Cheney is from Nebraska. I haven't been to NH since 1966, so it probably is different now.

Capitalism is a usury based economic system. You can see where it's gotten us so far.

It's all downhill from here.
The loose brick of capitalism is conspicuous consumption.

Interest rates are usurious in some cases, but you don't need to pay them if you don't borrow.

The loose brick of capitalism is conspicuous consumption.

Interest rates are usurious in some cases, but you don't need to pay them if you don't borrow.
Some people can, but I've yet to buy a house or a new car paying cash. I guess that those are probably in your "some cases" scenario.

Some people can, but I've yet to buy a house or a new car paying cash. I guess that those are probably in your "some cases" scenario.
The real estate market is pretty screwed up. Back in the day one could generally make the monthly payment with a decent job and 20 percent down.

I've paid cash for my last three cars, going back 24 years, but I only buy used cars. I may have carried a small loan on others before that.

1996 Grand Marquis LS, $15,000, bought in 1998 (junked at 465,000 miles).
2005 Grand Marquis GS, $11,000, bought in 2007 (junked at 425,000 miles).
2003 Grand Marquis LS, $7,000, bought in 2022 (with 111,000 miles on it).

Love that car. :)

Last edited:
Oh my…so you want to make the rich people pay..but only what their heart leads them to?

Perhaps their heart has led them to pay exactly what the government requires…

So we’re good then?
They may be good with a govt but how about with God? (Matthew 19:24--I say to you it will be easier for a camel to go through an eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter Gods kingdom.

Forum List

Back