Cheers!

Well, frack, frack and double frack: my cell phone was stolen at the Fitness center. I had to get the SIM card cancelled, change a boatload of passwords and file a police report.

On the good side, my cell is not ringing tonight....

Damn, did they get into your locker? That sucks.

No, I was finishing my workout and expecting a call from Anja, so I got my phone out of the mini-locker and sent her a text, put the phone on top of the curl machine, did my supersets, turned away for about 30 seconds and boom, it was gone. Frack. My own fault, though. Frack!

Well, frack, frack and double frack: my cell phone was stolen at the Fitness center. I had to get the SIM card cancelled, change a boatload of passwords and file a police report.

No, I was finishing my workout and expecting a call from Anja, so I got my phone out of the mini-locker and sent her a text, put the phone on top of the curl machine, did my supersets, turned away for about 30 seconds and boom, it was gone. Frack. My own fault, though. Frack!
If I lived somewhere like that I'd move.

I just heard on the news that San Antonio is #2 in the nation for most thefts....:eek:

I'm glad I don't live in San Antonio......but it's close by.....argh..........

tumblr_nbhxsiFVt31sn75h6o1_500.gif

I totally meant to do that.......

I'm in sunny California today. Getting ready to go to lunch. We had quite an experience yesterday as we drove through Phoenix. There was flooding, we just happened to be a little ahead of it. We checked into our motel, went out to eat dinner and then watched a little TV before going to bed. It started raining.

The next morning (Monday), it was still raining, and we found out that parts of I-10 were blocked off due to flooding. The motel staff advised us that we were above the blocked area so we thought we were fine, until we started to leave. Traffic was a nightmare, and I-10, where we needed to get on was blocked. Trying to go a few blocks to where we could get on took us about 1 hr....or so it seemed. Once we got on 10 everything went fine and we were able to make up for the lost time. We were only about 45 minutes later arriving in California.

I'll probably not be around much.....will check in every time I have a chance......:D

I just saw this joke....hope someone else thinks it's funny.

A 75-year-old man walked into a crowded waiting room at a doctor's office and approached the desk.

The young receptionist asked, 'Yes sir, what are you seeing the Doctor for today?'
'There's something wrong with my penis', he replied.
The receptionist became irritated and said, 'You shouldn't come into a crowded waiting room and say things like that.'
'Why not, you asked me what was wrong and I told you,' replied the man.
'You should have said there is something wrong with your ear or something,' came back the annoyed receptionist.
Wanting to teach the old man a lesson, she suggested, 'Why don't you leave the room, come back again and do this the right way.' The man turned around, walked out and came back again after a moment.
The receptionist smiled smugly and asked, 'Yes??'
'There's something wrong with my ear,' he stated loudly.
The receptionist nodded approvingly and smiled, knowing he had learned the lesson.
'What is wrong with your ear, Sir?' she asked.
'I can't pee out of it,' he replied.

I just saw this joke....hope someone else thinks it's funny.

A 75-year-old man walked into a crowded waiting room at a doctor's office and approached the desk.

The young receptionist asked, 'Yes sir, what are you seeing the Doctor for today?'
'There's something wrong with my penis', he replied.
The receptionist became irritated and said, 'You shouldn't come into a crowded waiting room and say things like that.'
'Why not, you asked me what was wrong and I told you,' replied the man.
'You should have said there is something wrong with your ear or something,' came back the annoyed receptionist.
Wanting to teach the old man a lesson, she suggested, 'Why don't you leave the room, come back again and do this the right way.' The man turned around, walked out and came back again after a moment.
The receptionist smiled smugly and asked, 'Yes??'
'There's something wrong with my ear,' he stated loudly.
The receptionist nodded approvingly and smiled, knowing he had learned the lesson.
'What is wrong with your ear, Sir?' she asked.
'I can't pee out of it,' he replied.

LOL!!!

Forum List

Back