Columbia students defy deadline to clear Gaza war protest encampment: Live updates

all hell breaking loose on the pro plastinian protest front. people wanting to graduate other blocking them. colleges are a mad house today.
the terrorist have taking over Colombia University. they have place their flag in one the buildings. the bleeding heart liberals have sided with them. it is time to send in the National Guard

All this rampant, extreme Jew-hate being promoted by leftists, due to the infiltration of Muslims in high offices, proves why there is a need for a Jewish state.

Wouldn’t surprise me if all charges are dropped and the school pays for their records to be expunged/sealed whatever applies in that state
In places like New York and California? It wouldn't surprise me, either. Those states are stupid like that.

Wouldn’t surprise me if all charges are dropped and the school pays for their records to be expunged/sealed whatever applies in that state
Not if Dershowitz pursues civil rights lawsuits against them.

Of course, it’s the antisemites who are funding this he’s after, and he can use the threat of lawsuits against the individual Jew-haters to get to the truth.

Mostly Jewish liberal academic establishment: We hate Republicans! Attack them! They are pure evil!

Mostly Jewish liberal academic establishment: Republicans save us! Students are peacefully protesting against the Israeli genocide. Attack them!

Mostly Jewish liberal academic establishment: We hate Republicans! Attack them! They are pure evil!

Mostly Jewish liberal academic establishment: Republicans save us! Students are peacefully protesting against the Israeli genocide. Attack them!

Oh please.

You want peace in Gaza, then help taking down Hamas. It really is THAT simple.

Columbia is run by a Muslim, and was installed because of the Arab money buying off the university.

My son is graduating high school next month. He received inquiries from Harvard, Columbia, Yale, and Penn last Fall about applying based on his academic track record. I can’t say he would have gotten into all of them but whether he had gotten into all or just one of them, there is no way he would have gone because the value of an Ivy League education is so overrated now. Clearly, the Ivy Leagues have been taken over by HamASS loving radicals.

My son is graduating high school next month. He received inquiries from Harvard, Columbia, Yale, and Penn last Fall about applying based on his academic track record. I can’t say he would have gotten into all of them but whether he had gotten into all or just one of them, there is no way he would have gone because the value of an Ivy League education is so overrated now. Clearly, the Ivy Leagues have been taken over by HamASS loving radicals.
Not only is an Ivy League education overrated, these days it’s grounds for suspicion.

Not only is an Ivy League education overrated, these days it’s grounds for suspicion.
I’m glad to see alumni and corporate America taking a stand against these Ivy League Schools by withdrawing donations and scrutinizing new hires from these institutions.

Big Arab money has flowed in from Qatar for years, much more than from individual Jewish donors. Why do you think an antisemitic, activist Muslim was installed as Columbia’s president?
it's not entirely a new phenomenon. Arab/muslims have been buying place in US universities since approx. 1950. The one familiar to me is Princeton,
New Jersey. Einstein was professor there but very few jews were accepted
as students. Einstein had "run-ins" with muslim agitators in the early
1950s. As to Columbia---not entirely new there either---same like
Princeton. Mount Sinai school of Medicine is jewish response and then
There is Einstein Medical college.

Forum List

Back