Crazy Mike Pence leaves Colts-49ers game after 49ers players didn't respect the flag

Huge win for Trump.He is lucky that there isnt much going on in the world or he would be pushed for time on this big issue.
So people disrespecting our troops on national tv isn't an issue to you? Go to hell you stupid fuck! Luckily Trump is our president and we aren't worried the way we were under Obama.

The military swears an oath to support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic. They don't swear an oath to the flag or the anthem, but to the Constitution.

I swore that oath six times over the 20 years that I was in the U.S. Navy, and served in 4 war zones. If I support and defend the Constitution, I also have to support the parts where it says free speech and peaceful protest are allowed.

I don't feel disrespected if a player takes a knee. Why? Because they are exercising their Constitutional rights, which I spent over 20 years of my life defending, and I will also defend it against those who would stop others from exercising their free speech.

Quick question jknowgood................how many years did YOU serve in the military?

Great protest, just like the players not standing. It’s all good.
The kneelers are not good in that they insult our nation, our veterans and our people.

To me that is like burning a cross.

The NFL could stop it but wont, so fuck the Nitwit Felons League.

I am loving this!

It is consistent with any cult.

They spent an entire lifetime loving foolball, but claim they are throwing it away cuz they were ordered to by the clown in chief.

No, you stupid fuck I quit watching football because your kind kneel. While this poor woman will never be able to stand with her husband. Because he died
21768396_1911667359161641_4959836372078633409_n.jpg
fighting for your right to be a trader to your country.

Do you think he's going a little overboard in playing to the base? Is there a point where it would be good to lighten up on this stuff, or do you think he can avoid turning people off and win again?
Not as long as the NFL lets its millionaire moron players insult our nation, our veterans, our Republic and our people by kneeling through the anthem.

The NBA for Christs sake put a stop to it, and so can the NFL.

How fucked up is it that pence craves trump's approval?

That's why he left the game when he realized the Colts QB is black.

We all know the Trump administration is racist. This racism by Pence is so obvious.

Huge win for Trump.He is lucky that there isnt much going on in the world or he would be pushed for time on this big issue.
So people disrespecting our troops on national tv isn't an issue to you? Go to hell you stupid fuck! Luckily Trump is our president and we aren't worried the way we were under Obama.
This is what Timmy laughs at.
21768396_1911667359161641_4959836372078633409_n.jpg

You stupid fuck doesn't have the guts this woman of a hero that sacrificed his life for this country, for you to be a traitor, has. Why don't you move?

So it’s okay for a person to kneel and it’s not okay for a person to leave the game as a response to the protest?
It is not OK for the Vice President of the United States to diss a white football hero of his home state, correct.
Peyton Manning Ring of Honor Ceremony
This is the epitome of idiot leftardism today.

Upset with Pence being offended at the insult to our nation, veterans and people but AOK with the insult to our country.

The only thing that would make leftards more happy with the self-destruction of the NFL is to see the players burn the flag before each game.

They'll all be crying in their pillows tonight, I'm sure. Like they care what 100% white bread like Pence thinks of them.
And are we sure that's why he left? Another meltdown by our Pres, perhaps?
Melt down? He doesnt need to melt down when his plan is already working. Hes turning the public away from NFL teams who kneel, quite effectively.

I hate people who disrespect our troops. Like when Trump disrespected John McCain, or the gold star family.
John Mc Cain has proven after his sacrifice to be a piece of shit. Sorry, so did Kerry. So I have no time to deal with you. You support actual traitors to our country. You do realize it was Mc Cain that stopped the measure to keep obamacare alive for a little while longer? Just to make Trump look bad.

He has a right to peacefully protest however he wants. We have the right to respond to the protest. It’s all good. It’s called America and Trump is getting his way by everyone focusing on this issue.
That's exactly the point. WHY is he refocusing all our attention on this particular issue? That's the problem.
You lefties are going to spend a long time in the political wilderness if you cannot figure out why Pence left the stadium in response to the continued insults to our flag, veterans and people.

Forum List

Back