Democrats Projected to Keep Majority in the US Senate!

DemocratsTookMyRights.jpg

"Red Wave"......
lol.
Good. The left needs to take cunservatives where they haven't been before.
The entire Right has become a worthless mass of hot air and impotent self indulgent morons.
I thought they were better......nah...not really.

Dear Left - SHOW - NO - MERCY. Even their God has had enough of them.
They didn't know what to do with it when they had it. They couldn't care less about the things they bitch about 24/7.
And I'm sick and tired of their violence against women and animals.
And can you please finally strip them of their toy guns finally? They won't be needing them. You got this!

You're pretty upset and clearly a violent man. You should seek counseling before you hurt someone.
I am clearly a violent man? Now that’s funny. Ha hahahhahahahahahahahhahaha

You got that from a message board? Clearly.

Too funny. Old hag will old hag. If you can’t take the heat then get out of the kitchen. All my so called “violence” is retaliation and it’s words not action.

You’re such a snowflake.

Clearly

Lol, the retard makes accusations with no proof. Talk about a triggered retard. I smell the fear, hate and anger from here. Such a wonderful aroma. Let it consume you. It pleases me you are such a miserable bastard. Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. Thanks
And yet I can still buy and sell you with what's in my couch cushions. You think this insignificant 'win' is going to solve your problems? :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

You can always tell a drooling fucktard that's not used to winning... and you're it, in spades.

I am clearly a violent man? Now that’s funny. Ha hahahhahahahahahahahhahaha

You got that from a message board? Clearly.

Too funny. Old hag will old hag. If you can’t take the heat then get out of the kitchen. All my so called “violence” is retaliation and it’s words not action.

You’re such a snowflake.

Clearly

Again, the unbridled anger. I worry for those closest to you when you're like this. I'm sure they worry too.

And yet I can still buy and sell you with what's in my couch cushions. You think this insignificant 'win' is going to solve your problems? :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

You can always tell a drooling fucktard that's not used to winning... and you're it, in spades.
Lol, sure ya can retard. Sure ya can. Little bitch retard tell us about hanging headless bodies on bridges retard. I enjoy your hate and misery. Love to watch it consume you. It's a win when it passes you off so much. Gives me the warm and fuzzies.

Again, the unbridled anger. I worry for those closest to you when you're like this. I'm sure they worry too.
Yeah because my girls don’t have me wrapped around their little finger. And my wife runs the house. Aka we are a typical family. You really are worried. This is hilarious. Relax. Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

I ve Finally gotten under your skin. You may put me on ignore now.

Lol, sure ya can retard. Sure ya can. Little bitch retard tell us about hanging headless bodies on bridges retard. I enjoy your hate and misery. Love to watch it consume you. It's a win when it passes you off so much. Gives me the warm and fuzzies.
Yeah, you obviously got a lot going on in that double wide if this silly shit gives you the warm and fuzzies. You and the tranny boyfriend taking the night off from throwing ashtrays and beer cans at each other? Well, congrats on that.

But, if you choke to death on a 12" black dildo tonite, who would you ever miss you?

Ouch, that can't feel too good, hmm? :laughing0301:

Yeah, you obviously got a lot going on in that double wide if this silly shit gives you the warm and fuzzies. You and the tranny boyfriend taking the night off from throwing ashtrays and beer cans at each other? Well, congrats on that.

But, if you choke to death on a 12" black dildo tonite, who would you ever miss you?

Ouch, that can't feel too good, hmm? :laughing0301:
Awe special little retard with fantasy about hanging headless bodies on bridges. I love how that hate consumes you. Thanks. So when ya gunna do it? Or are just a scared little retard running his mouth?

Awe special little retard with fantasy about hanging headless bodies on bridges. I love how that hate consumes you. Thanks. So when ya gunna do it? Or are just a scared little retard running his mouth?
LOL, you're not very good at this, are you boy... why aren't your "uncles" shit-dicking you into a coma?

It's Saturday night.... right?

Well, the Loser trump helped the Dems hold onto the Senate. He is Toast. But the repubs can walk away from him, but he is not going anywhere.
We may very well be entering a new stage in the Trump saga where Republicans try to move past Trump, but he refuses to leave the national stage. This could be called the Glenn Close stage (ala "Fatal Attraction") as Trump declares to the GOP that he will not be ignored.

Trump's relationship with the GOP has always been, at its core, a basically dysfunctional relationship, but the GOP hitched its wagon to Trump probably hoping that he would rise to level of the office of President, or at least ameliorate his worst behavioral impulses. Trump never has, and he never will because he is simply incapable of doing so.

The simple fact of the matter is that Trump doesn't care about anything but himself, and he will unhesitantly burn down the GOP if they try to move on from him. As this becomes more and more clear, Republicans will have to decide if they're willing to allow a figurative politically drowning man to pull them and their party down under the waves with him, or will it finally be the time for the GOP to come together and dump him by publicly giving him a collective dose of his own medicine. Regardless, it's going to be incredibly ugly to watch, and it will be unlike anything we've ever seen before. And to make matters worse, it will all unfold as Trump's criminal investigations and his civil suits progress. That will only serve to make him more combative even though that's his default setting in his interactions with people who refuse to cave to his will.

Last edited:
The fuck you doing besides sniveling like a little bitch on an anonymous website?

I am not the one making stupid fucking proclamations on the web but doing nothing to back them up.

If you truly believe what you have posted, why are you not acting up on it?

Forum List

Back