Destroying Our Kids. It's Not a Bug, It's a Feature

Your logic is still flawed. You think that a ban on guns should work, yet a ban on alcohol cannot and will not?

Yes, I think a ban on firearms would work because other countries have BANNED them.

This isn't complicated, buddy.

I was wrong in saying that you adopt the morality of the state. After all, anything that the GOP stands for you oppose, and if they make laws, like on immigration, you just ignore them. What I really meant to say is that your morality comes from Left wing talking points.

Actually, my morality comes from what I think is right. And if it happens to piss of right wing tight-asses, so much the better.

Oh, and with around 200 people dying a day from drug over doses, is legalizing it the answer? We legalized alcohol and now it kills more people than any other drug, so that seems to be the wrong answer, doesn't it?

The problem is, we treat addiction as a legal problem, instead of a medical problem. A lot of those overdoses are from legally prescribed and controlled drugs that came from a doctor.

Of course, you don't even want to secure the border where most of this comes from.

No, I just don't consider the border to be the problem. Most drug addicts are using either legally manufactured opioids or home grown pot or home made meth...
Yes, I think a ban on firearms would work because other countries have BANNED them.

This isn't complicated, buddy.

Apparently it is complicated. France has tight gun control and machine guns mowed down hundreds in bars and work places in the last few years. UK has tight gun control and the London homicide rate is higher than NYC.

Apparently it is complicated. France has tight gun control and machine guns mowed down hundreds in bars and work places in the last few years. UK has tight gun control and the London homicide rate is higher than NYC.

Nope, not complicated at all.

Countries with tight gun control have less than 1000 homicides a year.

Country *just us* where the gun industry makes policy has tens of thousands of gun homicides a year because people can get guns and off people they don't like.

Nope, not complicated at all.

Countries with tight gun control have less than 1000 homicides a year.

Country *just us* where the gun industry makes policy has tens of thousands of gun homicides a year because people can get guns and off people they don't like.
Culture would not have anything to do with it now, would it?

London homicide rate is higher than that of NY City.

Nuff said.

Apparently the party of "smart" people get angry and defensive when science suggests pot is not exactly a benign substance. All those greedy pig states with dollar signs in their eyes that have normalized and capitalized on the sale of
weed to fatten their coffers are failing to safeguard the health of the people but since when has that mattered to the zealots.

Culture would not have anything to do with it now, would it?

London homicide rate is higher than that of NY City.

Nuff said.

If you want to cherry pick two cities for one year... um, yeah.

Statistics don't really work like that.

Okay, so let's talk about culture.

The Japanese consume 25% more violent video games than Americans do. Some of them are just genuinely weird. You know, because Japan.

Yet Japan has 10 gun homicides a year compared to 15,000 in the US>

Forum List

Back