DOJ Finally Admits They Doctored Trump's "Classified" Documents by Putting Them Inside Classified Information Folders, and Then Propagandizing Them

The MAGA lot seemed to have a bunch of Propaganda to get off their chest...

MAGA boys, would go into court and prove something...

All ye do all day is post MAGA masterbaiting material... IT is fantasy stuff...

Now like good boys, go into a Judge and swear on the material...
What are you babbling on about now?

They said they substituted stand in cover sheets for the classified documents they found.

Makes sense to me that they’d do so to protect the classified information.

It changes nothing about the facts of the case.
There is no case and never was.

They used placeholders instead of keeping the highly classified documents in place because the documents, well, highly classified and need to be stored securely.

The highly classified documents are still very real and accessible by the appropriate people in a secure setting.

So how are the material facts affected?
Trump can have all the highly classified documents he wants. What part of that don’t you understand?

That isn't what I said. I didn't finger you for a mental weakling.

Step up to the plate. Tell me what charge is affected by this. Which statement of fact.

It doesn't exist.

Why do you think corrupted evidence is not relevant?

I didn’t figure you for a rational thinker. Well done.

It's not corrupted. An error in a filing is not corruption of evidence. No charges or statements of fact were impacted. No evidence was altered.

Sorry. You guys are getting fooled by paid liars again.

I guess you will want to float a conspiracy theory as to why the judge has postponed the case as the corrupted evidence was discovered.

Sorry. Your conspiracy theories are pointless.

I guess you will want to float a conspiracy theory as to why the judge has postponed the case as the corrupted evidence was discovered.

Sorry. Your conspiracy theories are pointless.
To make a ruling on it, of course. There are now motions to resolve.

I'm still waiting for any of you to tell me the impact of this on any charge or statement of fact or how any evidence was altered in any meaningful way.

See you all in never.

Headlines you won't be reading today:

Cocaine dealer walks because cops transferred his cocaine to another bag

Forum List

Back