Donald Trump Is Selling 'God Bless USA' Bibles For 59.99 As He Faces Mounting Legal Bills.

"But now the righteousness of God has been manifested apart from the law, although the Law and the Prophets bear witness to it— the righteousness of God through faith in Jesus Christ for all who believe. For there is no distinction: for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, and are justified by his grace as a gift, through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus, whom God put forward as a propitiation by his blood, to be received by faith."

Then he opened their minds so they could understand the Scriptures. He told them, “This is what is written: The Messiah will suffer and rise from the dead on the third day, and repentance for the forgiveness of sins will be preached in his name to all nations, beginning at Jerusalem. Luke 24:45-47

Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost. - Acts 2:38

When I think of how all of you relentlessly attacked the Clintons, I can't help but wonder how you can stand your own stench of hypocrisy.

You don't know that.
If you don't know that, then you are truly lost.

No wonder Trump so easily deceives his bumpkins.

I honestly feel sorry for those who have been led into the darkness by Trump. I really do.

But evil men and impostors will proceed from bad to worse, deceiving and being deceived. 2 Timothy 3:13

For those who guide this people are leading them astray; And those who are guided by them are brought to confusion. Isaiah 9:16

trump-smiling.jpg

Why do you boast of evil, you mighty hero?
Why do you boast all day long,
you who are a disgrace in the eyes of God?

You who practice deceit,
your tongue plots destruction;
it is like a sharpened razor.
You love evil rather than good,
falsehood rather than speaking the truth.
You love every harmful word,
you deceitful tongue!

Surely God will bring you down to everlasting ruin:
He will snatch you up and pluck you from your tent;
he will uproot you from the land of the living.

The righteous will see and fear;
they will laugh at you, saying,

Here now is the man
who did not make God his stronghold
but trusted in his great wealth
and grew strong by destroying others
!”

Psalm 52

If you don't know that, then you are truly lost.

No wonder Trump so easily deceives his bumpkins.

I honestly feel sorry for those who have been led into the darkness by Trump. I really do.

But evil men and impostors will proceed from bad to worse, deceiving and being deceived. 2 Timothy 3:13

For those who guide this people are leading them astray; And those who are guided by them are brought to confusion. Isaiah 9:16

trump-smiling.jpg
Ok, I'll bite...what Trump policies are evil?

Ending wars?

Stopping late term abortion?

Last edited:
Happy Holy Week! Let’s Make America Pray Again. As we lead into Good Friday and Easter, I encourage you to get a copy of the God Bless the USA Bible,” Trump wrote, directing his supporters to a website selling the book for $59.99.
Great news! Hopefully this will lead to America being moral again.

Forcing mothers to give up their children at gun point.

Allowing over 500,000 people to die of COIVD.
Pretty sure that was an Obama era policy.

Whenever Trump tried to stop travel from other countries, you called him racist.

And since the border is a porous as a sieve... we weren't going to keep Covid out anyway.

So...what exactly would you have done differently? I'll wait.

Pretty sure that was an Obama era policy.

Whenever Trump tried to stop travel from other countries, you called him racist.

And since the border is a porous as a sieve... we weren't going to keep Covid out anyway.

So...what exactly would you have done differently? I'll wait.
So, when he installed a travel ban on Muslims that wasn't racist?

Trump trading cards.
Trump sneakers.
Trump Bible.

And you idiots buy it all.

Trump could shit into a brown paper bag, advertise it for $39.99, and MAGA would stumble over themselves to buy it.

Because cult.
Nah...I'm an ESV translation kinda guy.

Plus it's only $12 with free shipping.

Screenshot_20240326-211851-617.png

ESV Premium Gift Bible (TruTone, Brown) Amazon.com

Forum List

Back