Donald ‘Von S****InPantz’ has now formally been entered into the public record at Trump’s hush-money trial

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

I must say that I completely denigrte the use of this term in a public trial.. The defendent has conducted himself with complete dignity and does not deserve the mocking tone in this nickname.

I do hope the nickname is not taken up by his opponents and that the campaign is run with the dignity of the office.
I must wonder how he got the nickname ?

I must say that I completely denigrte the use of this term in a public trial.. The defendent has conducted himself with complete dignity and does not deserve the mocking tone in this nickname.

I do hope the nickname is not taken up by his opponents and that the campaign is run with the dignity of the office.
could have something to do with a photoshoppped picture.

1714841713258.png

I'm puzzled. Could it be his distinct odor?

The law in America is powerless on convicting a past president of any crime. Nothing can be claimed to be either official business or personal business. He 'did' Stormy allegedly for the good of the county.

Forum List

Back