Harrison Butker’s ‘extreme’ political views has made him extremely popular…the number one selling jersey. Are we watching a political movement happen?

Yes but the bottom line is that women are overall more caring, 'people' types which is why they dominate the care fields. Women care about people, men care about things and are more likely to gravitate to STEM fields, at the same time, those are not hard and fast rules they are statistics. Egalitarian societies have marked differences between men and women which shows even when laws strive to make men and women equal, the sexes seem to self distance from each other and become more like a symbiosis which, IMO was always intended in nature.
So what we need as a nation is less marriages overall. Since a large percentage end in divorce I can't disagree.

Morevyoung men and 3omen becoming independent and staying single into their 40s will be a huge positive.

:auiqs.jpg:So, you sired a household full of women. :auiqs.jpg: Now, that's just karma. Hilarious. :auiqs.jpg:
“Sired”? WTF….you Twilight Zoning libs in shitholes really can’t wrap your around the fact that there are still core American minded traditionalist women out there in real America…can you?

hahaha….This “normalcy” you speak of is only normal in your lib Twilight Zone lib shitholes…not in real America. Real America still teaches their children traditional American principles and values…you know, those evil principles and values that pillared the greatest most powerful nation ever built in a very short 150 years.

Start up
To
Superpower in 200 years.

“Sired”? WTF….you Twilight Zoning libs in shitholes really can’t wrap your around the fact that there are still core American minded traditionalist women out there in real America…can you?
Yes there are. And there are a growing number of young couples waiting until their late 30s to get married. Somehow some lessers think this is bad.

He said he loved his wife and she was a good mother. This is what is controversial today. THIS! The left wants him thrown off the team.

Stop the left. Just stop them.

As I told my daughter who is married to her husband and they're making big money and not having kids..."this is what capitalism is all about. " They have enough money to have 6 kids. House big enough to support them. But, they've chosen to not have a family. They owe nothing to anyone.

As I told my daughter who is married to her husband and they're making big money and not having kids..."this is what capitalism is all about. " They have enough money to have 6 kids. House big enough to support them. But, they've chosen to not have a family. They owe nothing to anyone.
That how you Libs work…the first to cry about money lying at the root of evil, the first to cry about capitalism, the first to boast about GDP, the first to dismiss quality of life for cash, and the first to fall victim to the evil side of capitalism.
You people are so twisted and confused…it’s sad.

That how you Libs work…the first to cry about money lying at the root of evil, the first to cry about capitalism, the first to boast about GDP, the first to dismiss quality of life for cash, and the first to fall victim to the evil side of capitalism.
You people are so twisted and confused…it’s sad.
Capitalism is great. It allows more young women to focus on careers and not be stuck st home. The trend shall continue.

Capitalism is great. It allows more young women to focus on careers and not be stuck st home. The trend shall continue.
hahaha…that’s not a capitalism thing, that’s a lack of family values thing. Choosing money over family is a lib elitist thing. The very thing you proclaim to detest.
Holy shit…you Libs will twist everything into something that fits for your twisted momentary ideal.

hahaha…that’s not a capitalism thing, that’s a lack of family values thing. Choosing money over family is a lib elitist thing. The very thing you proclaim to detest.
Holy shit…you Libs will twist everything into something that fits for your twisted ideal.
How does one have a family without money? Or should people go on govt assistance? To me it matters not if a growing number of young people don't have families. It's not a duty to have a family.

NO, just ConJob wanting to control a woman's body.
IMG_1174.jpeg

How does one have a family without money? Or should people go on govt assistance? To me it matters not if a growing number of young people don't have families. It's not a duty to have a family.
Of course you don’t…you tell us to import more thirdwolders, you tell us to pay for their litters of babies instead…Remember?

Forum List

Back