Harrison Butker’s ‘extreme’ political views has made him extremely popular…the number one selling jersey. Are we watching a political movement happen?

It's the Midwest.
Not a radical coastal town.
In the real world what he said was perfect.

The owners daughter's response was also perfect.

Choices terrify you guys.
Its a city and Butker has to travel all over the country. In KC there are a lot of career women who will be pissed at this asshole. I know a few of them.

In the Lib Twilight Zones it is “EXTREME” to speak like a traditional core American does.
Traditional Americans respect a womans right to choose a career. You apparently don't know much about KC. The KC suburb of Johnson County Kansas sent a Native American lesbiam to congress as a representative.

True in all diverse lib shitholes…My wife and three daughters are “career women”…they love the dude.
In non diverse racist shitholes women are told to be quiet and take the abuse.

It's now time to crush the right wing delusion.

Benedictine Sisters of Mount St. Scholastica blast Harrison Butker's speech​

The sisters of Mt. St. Scholastics, who are a founding institution and sponsor of Benedictine College in Kansas, did not like the commencement speech by Kansas City Chiefs kicker Harrison Butker ... at all.

They released a statement rebuking the controversial remarks in the speech.

The sisters of Mount St. Scholastica do not believe that Harrison Butker’s comments in his 2024 Benedictine College commencement address represent the Catholic, Benedictine, liberal arts college that our founders envisioned and in which we have been so invested.
Instead of promoting unity in our church, our nation, and the world, his comments seem to have fostered division. One of our concerns was the assertion that being a homemaker is the highest calling for a woman. We sisters have dedicated our lives to God and God’s people, including the many women whom we have taught and influenced during the past 160 years. These women have made a tremendous difference in the world in their roles as wives and mothers and through their God-given gifts in leadership, scholarship, and their careers.

Benedictine College is a small Catholic College about 1 hour north of Kansas City. Atchison Kansas is not exactly a bastion of liberalism and that's putting it nicely. The nuns do not appear happy with the things Butker said.

He was heading toward the Hall of Fame, but if he misses a couple of field goals this preseason, he'll be cut because he is a uneccessary distraction and kickers are expendable. We have yet to see any indication of teammates supporting him for these comments. Nor do we see any the coach, or the ownership supporting his comments. Butker is in trouble.

Idiot.

:laugh:

Who gives a shit what your backwards, trailer trash family likes? :dunno: Does this message seem like it's being received well by the mainstream? I'm happy to have you Bingos out yourselves and your deplorable communities.
Of course his message isn’t being well received by abnormal filth and ghetto peeps like you. That’s kind of the point.

It's now time to crush the right wing delusion.

Benedictine Sisters of Mount St. Scholastica blast Harrison Butker's speech​

The sisters of Mt. St. Scholastics, who are a founding institution and sponsor of Benedictine College in Kansas, did not like the commencement speech by Kansas City Chiefs kicker Harrison Butker ... at all.
They released a statement rebuking the controversial remarks in the speech.
Benedictine College is a small Catholic College about 1 hour north of Kansas City. Atchison Kansas is not exactly a bastion of liberalism and that's putting it nicely. The nuns do not appear happy with the things Butker said.
So nuns who dedicate their lives to helping the less fortunate don't like a speech that promotes motherhood instead?!
Shocking. Maybe the nuns should make him kneel on a hard floor for a few hours as penance?

Butker ran his mouth about diversity initiatives. Not a wise thing to do in a locker room that is diverse.

Longtime Chiefs Cheerleader Savagely Mocks Harrison Butker In Raw, Raw Video​

A longtime Kansas City Chiefs cheerleader taunted kicker Harrison Butker this week for his bigoted screed at a graduation ceremony.

On TikTok, Stefanie Hillhouse accused Butker of breaking company policy by airing his views on hot-button topics.

Dripping with sarcasm, Hillhouse noted that they were fellow employees until she recently left the Chiefs after cheering him for six years.

“I would assume we went to the same PR training,” she said, personally addressing the player in her viral video. But whatever was taught “obviously left your fucking brain when you went to go give that speech,” she sniped.

Last weekend, Butker permeated his 20-minute address at Kansas’ Benedictine College with swipes at the LGBTQ+ community, abortion rights and diversity initiatives, while suggesting to women that being a homemaker exceeds career goals.

Of course his message isn’t being well received by abnormal filth and ghetto peeps like you. That’s kind of the point.
His message wasn't recieved well by the NUNS who ran the college he spoke to.

So nuns who dedicate their lives to helping the less fortunate don't like a speech that promotes motherhood instead?!
Shocking. Maybe the nuns should make him kneel on a hard floor for a few hours as penance?
You read what the nuns said. I think they have a better idea of what motherhood is rhan some kicker on a football team.

You read what the nuns said. I think they have a better idea of what motherhood is than some kicker on a football team.
Actually they don't.

A father who was there when his children were born, and helps the mother raise the children every day, knows way more what motherhood is than nuns.

They would definitely know more about womanhood and motherhood than a MALE field goal kicker.
More than the wife and daughter of the Chiefs owner who seems to be awfully proud of Harrison?

Butker ran his mouth about diversity initiatives. Not a wise thing to do in a locker room that is diverse.

Longtime Chiefs Cheerleader Savagely Mocks Harrison Butker In Raw, Raw Video​

A longtime Kansas City Chiefs cheerleader taunted kicker Harrison Butker this week for his bigoted screed at a graduation ceremony.

On TikTok, Stefanie Hillhouse accused Butker of breaking company policy by airing his views on hot-button topics.

Dripping with sarcasm, Hillhouse noted that they were fellow employees until she recently left the Chiefs after cheering him for six years.

“I would assume we went to the same PR training,” she said, personally addressing the player in her viral video. But whatever was taught “obviously left your fucking brain when you went to go give that speech,” she sniped.

Last weekend, Butker permeated his 20-minute address at Kansas’ Benedictine College with swipes at the LGBTQ+ community, abortion rights and diversity initiatives, while suggesting to women that being a homemaker exceeds career goals.

Nothing screams educated catholic, DEI expert and Woke like an ex-cheerleader.

I’m just guessing here but she’s probably approaching 30, not married, no kids?

Nothing screams educated catholic, DEI expert and Woke like an ex-cheerleader.

I’m just guessing here but she’s probably approaching 30, not married, no kids?
A white male talking about DEI shows me someone who is really unintelligent about how white males have got to where they are.

Forum List

Back