Zone1 Embryos and Personhood

innocent children need protected from sick fucks that want to kill them,,
Sure. But elective abortion and miscarriage kills zygotes and foetuses

Please note science refers to Humsn Life during gestation as a zygote and foetus in utero. Jewish Tradition assigned sanctity of life at Birth,

America Protestants were ok with Roe v Wade when it became law. Half of Catholic were opposed from day one.

There is no question the sanctity of life begins here included in secular or religious society:

Then after exiting the birth canal science refers to Human Life as baby, child, adult, old person and dead person

Sure. But elective abortion and miscarriage kills zygotes and foetuses

Please note science refers to Humsn Life during gestation as a zygote and foetus in utero. Jewish Tradition assigned sanctity of life at Birth,

America Protestants were ok with Roe v Wade when it became law. Half of Catholic were opposed from day one.

Then after exiting the birth canal science refers to Human Life as baby, child, adult, old person and dead person
miscarriage is a natural act and abortion is intentional act against a human being,,,

why do you keep listing stages of life and think they mean anything other than that??

its a human life at conception,,

those are stages of life,, its a human being at conception.
I can't agree that life begins at conception. No matter how miraculous it is. A zygote that for some reason fails to implant has as much life as a paperweight. It will expell as a heavy period or, tragically become a life threatening ectopic pregnancy. Either way, it will not develop. It doesn't require an abortion either.

its a living human being at conception,,
Thats not scientific. I believe consciousness is necessary to be a human.being.

Human zygote and human foetus are the scientific term for a potential human being in utero.

I believe consciousness enters the body at birth. Am I allowed to have my own religious belief?

I can't agree that life begins at conception. No matter how miraculous it is. A zygote that for some reason fails to implant has as much life as a paperweight. It will expell as a heavy period or, tragically become a life threatening ectopic pregnancy. Either way, it will not develop. It doesn't require an abortion either.
it doesnt matter what you or I believe,,
science proved a long time ago human life begins at conception,,

if it doesnt need an abortion thats just the natural course for that human life,,

and if theres no abortion its not a part of this discussion anyway,,

we are talking about an intentional act that results in the death of a human child,,

Thats not scientific. I believe consciousness is necessary to be a human.being.

Human zygote and human foetus are the scientific term for a potential human being in utero.

I believe consciousness enters the body at birth. Am I allowed to have my own religious belief?
it is absolutely scientific,,

what you or I believe doesnt matter,,,

Your entire fear is that if abortion is recognized as killing a human being, fewer women would get an abortion even if is legal
I have no such fear. I would love to see no women choosing to have an abortion.

My position on abortion is that the woman is the only person involved that must assume the risk of giving birth and she has a right not to give birth as a natural right to avoid risk to her body.

She does not lose that right because she is of the gender that has the reproductive organs that can nurture, and give birth to new unique human being .

I have no such fear. I would love to see no women choosing to have an abortion.

My position on abortion is that the woman is the only person involved that must assume the risk of giving birth and she has a right not to give birth as a natural right to avoid risk to her body.

She does not lose that right because she is of the gender that has the reproductive organs that can nurture, and give birth to new unique human being .
why do you keep leaving out the child being killed??

Then why are you advocate for government to impose full term gestation on all women if what you believe does not matter.

I am not the one for restricting a woman’s liberty. You are; the entire Republican party is.
I am not advocating that,,

that was decided the moment she got prego,,

women like everyone else doesnt have a right to kill another human being,,

Can you guarantee that every single woman who gets pregnant accidentally or unintentionally will not die during childbirth? I need your absolute guarantee with no exceptions.
doesnt matter unless you can prove she will die in child birth..

and even then you dont have to kill the child if its past the 30 week mark,,

and considering the advancement's in the medical field its far less likely an issue

They are words. Referring to a person as a zygote or a baby refers, at all times, to the stage of development. No hidden before humanity, after humanity meaning.
When a zygote/embryo/fetus becomes a ‘person’ is a subjective, personal determination, outside of the scope of the authority of the state; individuals know best, not government.

The state seeking to codify and compel subjective, personal beliefs through force of law is government excess and overreach resulting in tyranny.

When a zygote/embryo/fetus becomes a ‘person’ is a subjective, personal determination, outside of the scope of the authority of the state; individuals know best, not government.

The state seeking to codify and compel subjective, personal beliefs through force of law is government excess and overreach resulting in tyranny.
you need to buy a dictionary,, you listed stages of development of a human child,,

science proved a long time ago life begins at conception,,

so your premise is a lie,,

I’m not, you are an advocate for state government forcing full term gestation on all women,

I’d like to know how hopeless your cause is by the state where you vote and served politician to Congress.
no one is forcing gestation,, that is a natural act,,

I advocate to stop allowing mothers to kill their unborn children,,

Forum List

Back