Florida no longer celebrating sodomy on its bridges

Polishprince

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2016
I'm sure the WH will be promoting sodomy/mental illness as usual.

R.3e0b400926a1a2920a5009fb2c9d5efa

Only red white and blue lights allowed to illuminate Florida's bridges.

The idea of saluting men violating each other's buttholes is no longer one that Florida is celebrating.

Must be homophobes if they don't celebrate butt sex.

Good to see the Repubs tackling the pressing issues of the day.

:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:
Yeah......as opposed to Democrats who think fucking babies and buggering each other is extremely important shit......and must become a part of our countries fabric or you'll bust into another Christian school and smoke a bunch of school children, :113:

Why is Florida so afraid of gays?

First it was …Don’t say gay
Now you can’t show gay colors

Why is Florida so afraid of gays?

First it was …Don’t say gay
Now you can’t show gay colors

The oddest thing of all this is that whenever these guys think of gay people their minds always turn to butt sex.

Why do they think of that instead of two naked women going at it with each other?

The idea of saluting men violating each other's buttholes is no longer one that Florida is celebrating.

Why is it when you think about gay people it is always about butt sex?

The oddest thing of all this is that whenever these guys think of gay people their minds always turn to butt sex.

Why do they think of that instead of two naked women going at it with each other?
When I look at a heterosexual married couple, I always wonder what type of bizarre sex they engage in

I REALLY like the way ole Gov. DeSantis takes charge! I can here him now; "Me chief, you phukin indian. Me tell'um you do'um!!!

So you are type that supports sodomy and mental illness.....Got it! You seem like the buggery type.

Yes, I do support sodomy. My wife and I engage in it frequently. I do not agree that engaging in sodomy makes on mentally ill, in fact I would argue that not doing so would make one stupid.

You might want to give it a try, you might like it.

1715954828642.png

What two consenting adults do in the bedroom isn't my concern; however, I'd rather not have gay bridges.

Forum List

Back