Following Idaho, Indiana also bans gender affirming care for kids

Rust_Cohle

Diamond Member
Nov 6, 2021
[Redacted]
My state of Oregon, which is a blue shithole, is going in the opposite direction. The pukes that run everything here want to turn the state into an abortion and gender affirming sanctuary state.

Same as commiefornia which is why this time next year I'll be a Texan

14th state to pass laws protecting kids from genital mutilation, hormones and being chemically castrated.

Excellent news. These so-called transgender child surgeries are no different than forced genital mutilation of Sub-Saharan African women and girls. Violent, bloody ideologies the both of them.

Great news Indiana!:thup:

Following Idaho, Indiana also bans gender affirming care for kids

1RvV9jV.png

I don't know why he doesn't move to a free state.
Have you seen the prices of homes in Corpus Christi? Its exactly what I've been looking for! And rates finally dropped under 6% today so hopefully they keep dropping to around 5% end of the year

If so I'll live like a king!

Have you seen the prices of homes in Corpus Christi? Its exactly what I've been looking for! And rates finally dropped under 6% today so hopefully they keep dropping to around 5% end of the year

If so I'll live like a king!
It's still Tejas....Other than the gulf surf fishing I've seen little of redeeming value there. That and it's just a matter of time now before they go blue. All their mega cities are blue and scrub land don't vote.

Oh and wait till you get your property tax bill.

My state of Oregon, which is a blue shithole, is going in the opposite direction. The pukes that run everything here want to turn the state into an abortion and gender affirming sanctuary state.

I'm sure your neighbor to the north, from which I escaped a year and a half ago, is next in line.

My condolences. Let me know when you're ready to relocate to sanity.

MAGAs don't think parents should have a right to raise their own kids as they see fit. Who should decide what decisions parents should be allowed to make?

We all know that everything changes radically when folks are on YOUR side of the issue.

That's called hypocrisy.

Welcome to your cult.

It's still Tejas....Other than the gulf surf fishing I've seen little of redeeming value there. That and it's just a matter of time now before they go blue. All their mega cities are blue and scrub land don't vote.

Oh and wait till you get your property tax bill.
100% disabled veterans get property tax exemptions ;) and I'll be on the gulf so double win for me!

100% disabled veterans get property tax exemptions ;) and I'll be on the gulf so double win for me!

What about their dependents? Also, is this Federal? My late husband was 100%.

My property tax is significantly higher in my new state than it was in Washington, before I moved, but ironically, for the first time, I happily pay my property tax because the lion's share of it goes for schools, which are excellent in my county.

I have to call the VA tomorrow.

Thanks.

Forum List

Back