For many Jews, “Never Again!” trumps “Never Trump!”

If the US is so dangerous and full of anti-semites.
Why don't you relocate to Israel and live in safety with your fellow Hebrews?
Because I have an elderly mother I help care for. After that, if you antisemites have continued to drive Jew-hate here, I might make the move to Israel.

Thank you for your concern.

Great to see the supporters of Israeli Nazis and their Hitler Impersonator in such turmoil .

You should have thought long and hard before supporting the same tactics allegedly used by Nazi Germany against you .
Now Jewish people are despised outside Israel save for a few lame brains in America itself .

What a terrible beating you have suffered in the last seven plus months .
But richly deserved .

Biden’s horrible betrayal of Israel, in obstructing her determination to exterminate the HAMAS savages (done of course to win over Muslim votes), has some Jews who had sworn “Never Trump!” rethinking their position.

Why? Because if there‘s anything that scares never-Trump Jews more than the prospect of another Trump term, it’s the prospect of another Holocaust - or something approaching that. With antisemitic protests tolerated, if not outright supported, by leftists on college campuses, and Biden’s unwillingness to condemn the nightmarish treatment of Jews, Jews who were “never Trumpers” are considering a vote for Trump.

(Or, at least, “Never Biden!”)

How many remains to be seen, but if it’s even 10% in swing states, or even blue states!, it can spell the difference in the election.

Seven-in-ten Jewish adults identify with or lean toward the Democratic Party,
8. U.S. Jews’ political views

Among religions, Jews are the most accepting of transsexuals.

Among religions, Jews are the biggest abortion supporters.

The problem is fairly obvious. American Jews live in America. A great majority of them have fringe and sick views.

Seven-in-ten Jewish adults identify with or lean toward the Democratic Party,
8. U.S. Jews’ political views

Among religions, Jews are the most accepting of transsexuals.

Among religions, Jews are the biggest abortion supporters.

The problem is fairly obvious. American Jews live in America. A great majority of them have fringe and sick views.
The problem is that most Jews are secular, often JINOs, and their liberalism trumps their Judaism. So really, they’re liberals who happen to be of Jewish heritage.

Observant Jews are mostly conservative, and vote Republican.

The problem is that most Jews are secular, often JINOs, and their liberalism trumps their Judaism. So really, they’re liberals who happen to be of Jewish heritage.

Personal freedom to choose who you support is a problem?

And true Christians support Israel and the Jewish people and vote Republican.

Biden’s horrible betrayal of Israel, in obstructing her determination to exterminate the HAMAS savages (done of course to win over Muslim votes), has some Jews who had sworn “Never Trump!” rethinking their position.
Are you trying to convince someone else or yourself?

The problem is your capacity to understand what other people think.

Tell us what Jews that vote for Democrats think. I would love to know what they are thinking if it isn’t liberalism that is trumping their Jewish heritage or faith.

Tell us what Jews that vote for Democrats think. I would love to know what they are thinking if it isn’t liberalism that is trumping their Jewish heritage or faith.
They may be thinking first about what’s good for the country they live in rather than what’s good for a country that they arent a citizen of and can’t vote in their elections.

They may also be thinking that you can’t kill your way out of this conflict and the leadership of Israel for the last few decades has been ineffective and counterproductive.

They may be thinking first about what’s good for the country they live in rather than what’s good for a country that they arent a citizen of and can’t vote in their elections.

In other words, their liberalism trumps their support for Israel and their people. That is exactly what I thought. BTW, they didn’t just start supporting Democrats when Trump came into office, they have done so for years.

They may also be thinking that you can’t kill your way out of this conflict and the leadership of Israel for the last few decades has been ineffective and counterproductive.

This doesn’t have anything to do with them voting for Democrats in this country. On this note, if Israel elects a feckless liberal they will be destroyed rather quickly. The ME is no place for Western liberal ideals of peace and love. For example, if Biden was the leader of Israel, they would be in serious trouble.

The problem is your capacity to understand what other people think.
Your problem is that you don’t understand Jews get upset when leftists gather in antisemitic protests, screaming Hitler slogans and depriving Jews of their rights.

And they’re deluded! Since when is it good for the country to have anti-Israel Arabs buy their way into universities and promote antisemitism? With lies about the Jews committing “genocide”?

And don’t give me the lie that siding with the Muslim terrorists and against Israel has nothing to do with hate for Jews. We’ve seen on university campuses that they overlap. Even the presidents of liberal universities refuse to condemn the calls to genocide the Jews.

• Thanks
Reactions: DBA

Why? Because if there‘s anything that scares never-Trump Jews more than the prospect of another Trump term, it’s the prospect of another Holocaust - or something approaching that. With antisemitic protests tolerated, if not outright supported, by leftists on college campuses, and Biden’s unwillingness to condemn the nightmarish treatment of Jews, Jews who were “never Trumpers” are considering a vote for Trump.

(Or, at least, “Never Biden!”)

How many remains to be seen, but if it’s even 10% in swing states, or even blue states!, it can spell the difference in the election.

Actually, most of America's Jews are in NY and Florida, and neither of those states are going to be in play.

There just aren't that many Jews in Wisconsin (It's why I like vacationing there.)

In other words, their liberalism trumps their support for Israel and their people. That is exactly what I thought. BTW, they didn’t just start supporting Democrats when Trump came into office, they have done so for years.

This doesn’t have anything to do with them voting for Democrats in this country. On this note, if Israel elects a feckless liberal they will be destroyed rather quickly. The ME is no place for Western liberal ideals of peace and love. For example, if Biden was the leader of Israel, they would be in serious trouble.
It also shows how strongly their liberalism trumps any sense of their Jewish identity. Biden stood by silently for 10 days as HAMAS supporters yelled “death to Jews!” and bullied and assaulted Jews - and still the majority of liberals with Jewish heritage will still vote for him.

Forum List

Back