Forget the Environment, Greta Says Save Gaza

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Uh. It’s almost as if the climate crusade is just an anti-Western civilization platform. Who woulda thunk!

Note out of the over 2 dozen conflicts in the world, the only one they are concerned about is the tiny strip of land WITH JEWS INVOLVED.

Yes, the pint-sized prophetess of doom has swapped raging against industrialism for raging against Israel. Mother Nature will just have to wait – her erstwhile valiant defender is busy fixing the Middle East now.

Yesterday, Greta was snapped at the protest in Malmo, Sweden against Israel’s inclusion in the Eurovision Song Contest.

She looked the part. She had a keffiyeh draped over her shoulders and a smug look on her face: the two must-haves of every puffed-up bourgeois activist who gets off on fuming against Israel.

The keffiyeh really has become the uniform of the self-righteous. Go into a hip coffee shop or overpriced Soho burger joint and I guarantee you’ll see a Gen Z’er decked out in the Palestinian scarf.

Whatever happened to the sin of “cultural appropriation”? Not long ago, the right-on raged against white dudes who wear their hair in dreadlocks and white women who don kominos. “Stop stealing other people’s culture!”, they’d yell. Yet now they themselves spend their days in Arab attire.

That image of Greta in Malmo, looking very satisfied with herself, summed up the role the keffiyeh plays in the life of the 21st-century activist. Keffiyeh-wearing is less about drawing attention to the plight of the Palestinians than drawing attention to you. Look at me in my Arab garb, aren’t I good and hyper socially aware – that’s the needy cry of these hipster appropriators.

Yet beneath their radical chic, darker sentiments lurk.

IMG_1200.jpeg

The psychologist Milton Erickson discovered that when people are confused they enter a trance-like state and become susceptible to suggestion. So when the puppets of the elites start acting in a confusing way, start looking for the suggestion they're trying to implant in your brain.

Uh. It’s almost as if the climate crusade is just an anti-Western civilization platform. Who woulda thunk!

Note out of the over 2 dozen conflicts in the world, the only one they are concerned about is the tiny strip of land WITH JEWS INVOLVED.

Yes, the pint-sized prophetess of doom has swapped raging against industrialism for raging against Israel. Mother Nature will just have to wait – her erstwhile valiant defender is busy fixing the Middle East now.

Yesterday, Greta was snapped at the protest in Malmo, Sweden against Israel’s inclusion in the Eurovision Song Contest.

She looked the part. She had a keffiyeh draped over her shoulders and a smug look on her face: the two must-haves of every puffed-up bourgeois activist who gets off on fuming against Israel.

The keffiyeh really has become the uniform of the self-righteous. Go into a hip coffee shop or overpriced Soho burger joint and I guarantee you’ll see a Gen Z’er decked out in the Palestinian scarf.

Whatever happened to the sin of “cultural appropriation”? Not long ago, the right-on raged against white dudes who wear their hair in dreadlocks and white women who don kominos. “Stop stealing other people’s culture!”, they’d yell. Yet now they themselves spend their days in Arab attire.

That image of Greta in Malmo, looking very satisfied with herself, summed up the role the keffiyeh plays in the life of the 21st-century activist. Keffiyeh-wearing is less about drawing attention to the plight of the Palestinians than drawing attention to you. Look at me in my Arab garb, aren’t I good and hyper socially aware – that’s the needy cry of these hipster appropriators.

Yet beneath their radical chic, darker sentiments lurk.

View attachment 945981

She still wouldn't be acceptable in most Muslim female slaves harems. :p

Note out of the over 2 dozen conflicts in the world, the only one they are concerned about is the tiny strip of land WITH JEWS INVOLVED

Ukraine/Russia rages on, but when it’s Israel/Jews, the whole world goes berserk.

Forum List

Back