Forget the knockout game. It's the strangle game now

News flash: you’re wealthy.

That’s another thing about leftists: while they scream yo tax the rich, they always downplay what wealthy is. A net worth of around $2.5 million puts in the the top 2% of all Americans. And you don’t think that is wealthy?
I'm not an American hon.

I'm working on my 3rd. million but I don't consider myself to be wealthy. How wealthy is your 'quite' wealthy?
Imagine back in 1987 when Home Depot was at 35 dollars and you had invested heavily all during that time. Where would you be today?

Now i am diversified into energy, pharma, alternative health, and other stocks, also.

Imagine back in 1987 when Home Depot was at 35 dollars and you had invested heavily all during that time. Where would you be today?

Now i am diversified into energy, pharma, alternative health, and other stocks, also.
I invested in real estate.
For your investments, it's the length of your gun's barrel that's concerning.

I invested in real estate.
For your investments, it's the length of your gun's barrel that's concerning.
Bet you did real good back in 2007 when Andrew Cuomo's Housing Undevelopment crashed the economy? I saw it coming and had plenty of cash on hand, so after the market went down, bought another stock valued before the crash at $155, but was down to $50 a share. By the time that stock hit $800 a share that was when i cashed out and went into other investments. That stock was Chipotle.

One of the things about investing, is you make money and you lose money, when you make money, then it can be used for other investments, which again increases your portfolio, while a lot of people just take their income checks and go to the movies, or McDonalds. You cant spend yourself into wealth......

And surprise surprise...........................................................

Sicko who lassoed woman around neck, raped her on NYC street showed eerie precision, source says: ‘He’s done this before’​

1715461281815.png

Because getting a viral video is much more important than merely trying to stop a rape and potential murder.
Welcome to America 2024, where the #1 "profession" that people under 30 aspire to be, is 'social media influencer'.
I blame it on the pussification of the XY chromosome person.
Would of walked up to the creature and beat the shit out of him/Pulls out his cell phone so he can get hits on Social Media.
american-manhood.jpg

Would of walked up to the creature and beat the shit out of him/Pulls out his cell phone so he can get hits on Social Media.
View attachment 945354
And then you probably would have gone to prison. Isn't Law & Order great?

Yeah, I probably would too. I'm not cut from the "whip out the phone" cloth.

I have stopped 4 fights from even happening by yoking people out.

Saw it coming, put 'em to sleep and had everybody move away from them.

3 out of 4 people saw reason after waking up..there's always that one though..

Oh, there was problems with that motherfucker later. Problems that got handled.

Should I use mah Proper English and say "were"? Nah! :funnyface:

I would beat somebody like that very, very badly. Like, no way would I not go to prison badly.

My luck with things like that is NOT good.

Last edited:
View attachment 945354

If the guy on the left, would have known all his blood and guts would have been spent to see his country turned into the home of "birthing persons", he likely would have joined the other side.

And then you probably would have gone to prison. Isn't Law & Order great?

Yeah, I probably would too. I'm not cut from the "whip out the phone" cloth.

I have stopped 4 fights from even happening by yoking people out.

Saw it coming, put 'em to sleep and had everybody move away from them.

3 out of 4 people saw reason after waking up..there's always that one though..

Oh, there was problems with that motherfucker later. Problems that got handled.

Should I use mah Proper English and say "were"? Nah! :funnyface:

I would beat somebody like that very, very badly. Like, no way would I not go to prison badly.

My luck with things like that is NOT good.
In Joe Bribem's America, up is down, and good is bad. Thanks to the stupid voter.

Bidenet.png

Forum List

Back