Fox News admits Red Wave turned into "Absolute Disaster"

You only destroy whatever meager credibility you had by quoting the Lincoln Project.
I love how you immediately hate anyone who despises Trump despite any conservative beliefs you have otherwise. You’re in that kool aid cult deep. You’re just waiting for the UFO to pass by the comet.

I love how you immediately hate anyone who despises Trump despite any conservative beliefs you have otherwise. You’re in that kool aid cult deep. You’re just waiting for the UFO to pass by the comet.
There's nothing conservative about the Lincoln Project. It was setup by leftwingers to smear all conservatives as racists.

No one is fooled.

That's FOX news. Not Republicans in general or the Republican party. Kevin McCarthy has always been considered to be a bonehead by most Republicans.
That is why he was elected Speaker? You people twist yourselves into pretzels trying to justify your messiah with the orange gut.

Last edited:
You sure as hell did.

Seriously, fucking moron, do you have any idea at all how fucked in the head you are? You're batshit insane. :cuckoo:

No, fucking moron, I never said Trump "ordered" it. I said he "recommended" it and then the states ordered it.

Replay....

bripat9643: It's a Dim recession. Trump had no part in it.

Faun: Trump recommended... [video recommending school closures and social distancing]

bripat9643: So where did he order schools to shut down and restaurants, bars and other businesses to close?

Faun: Fucking moron, a president has no authority to order such shutdowns. That's why I pointed out he "recommended" it and why I didn't say he ordered it.

bripat9643: Mandatory shutdowns are what caused the recession.

Faun: Which they did after Trump recommended it.

bripat9643: You just admitted he didn't.

Faun: You're deranged, fucking moron. I did no such thing.

bripat9643: You sure as hell did.

[emphasis mine to highlight a fucking moron]

Did bri tend to forget the 10K a night the trump crook was charging foreign dignitary's for a room at his hotel?

I do not envy the plight of true conservative republicans. They have a choice...either pry repub control out of the grasp of trump and his cult, or continue to lose elections at the hands of a proven orange loser.

The future of the GOP depends on the successful extraction. And trump is going to fight them every step of the way. He will never change and will never give up control of the repub party..

I do not envy the plight of true conservative republicans. They have a choice...either pry repub control out of the grasp of trump and his cult, or continue to lose elections at the hands of a proven orange loser.

The future of the GOP depends on the successful extraction. And trump is going to fight them every step of the way. He will never change and will never give up control of the repub party..

Liz Cheney tried to salvage her party and MAGAts spit on her.

Liz Cheney tried to salvage her party and MAGAts spit on her.
Yup...but it may take another losing election for the MAGA cult to begin seeing what a Loser that trump is. The Dems are fine with the ignorance of MAGA.

The repub could have had a red wave if it were not for the losers trump endorsed. But he will play the blame game like he always does.

Screen Shot 2022-11-14 at 5.30.57 PM.png

Forensic scientist Cassidy Hutchinson has analyzed the phantom "Red Wave."

Conclusion:
Screen Shot 2022-11-14 at 5.20.17 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-11-14 at 5.29.13 PM.png

That is why he was elected Speaker? You people twist yourselves into pretzels trying to justify your messiah with the orange gut.
I have no idea why Republican politicians vote for him, but most rank-and-file Republicans think he's a putz. Progs have to stop thinking that what politicians do has anything to do with what voters want.

Sorry republicans, bry, the hay is in the barn ,,,You're through
How are we through? You better be careful what you wish for because having Dims get total control of the government could be the worst thing that ever happened to this country. Just look at all the disasters that follow in Biden's wake.

Forum List

Back