Freedom of Information Act Video of Peaceful J6 Protesters Being Ushered by Police into Capitol Building

munkle

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2012
Freedom of Information Act Video of Peaceful Protesters Being Ushered into Capitol Building on J6

Capitol Police Operations Lt. Tarik Johnson Says J6 Protesters Were "Absolutely Set Up"​

FBI still has no interest in unidentified primary instigator Fed "We’re in! Come on! We gotta fill up the Capitol!” "Scaffold Commander."

“Scaffold Commander”: “We’re in! Come on! We gotta fill up the Capitol!

Protesters calmly walking through Capitol as police stand at ease (source video)

Freedom of Information Act Video of Peaceful Protesters Being Ushered into Capitol Building on J6

Capitol Police Operations Lt. Tarik Johnson Says J6 Protesters Were "Absolutely Set Up"​

FBI still has no interest in unidentified primary instigator Fed "We’re in! Come on! We gotta fill up the Capitol!” "Scaffold Commander."

“Scaffold Commander”: “We’re in! Come on! We gotta fill up the Capitol!

Protesters calmly walking through Capitol as police stand at ease (source video)

Edited for content. Lies, Lies and Mother Fucking lies.

But they were invited.

So you invite someone into your house, that person then angers you, you ask them to leave "no, I don't have to, you invited me in, I'm saying FORFUCKINGEVER, nothing you can do it about beeatch."

So you invite someone into your house, that person then angers you, you ask them to leave "no, I don't have to, you invited me in, I'm saying FORFUCKINGEVER, nothing you can do it about beeatch."
Show us the video footages where they were asked to leave but turned defiant after the invitation.

Forum List

Back