Gateway Pundit Declares Bankruptcy

Good to see you’re upset by this fact that the leading right wing kook site has gone tits up.

Hope you have a shitty weekend.

You couldn't effect the kind of weekend I'm going to have, one way or the other, but thanks for being so concerned.

Actually I'm spending the weekend going to hundreds of city-wide garage sales, looking to buy more guns. I can get them cheap with no questions asked, and no paperwork.

Stuff that in your crackpipe and smoke it, simp.

You couldn't effect the kind of weekend I'm going to have, one way or the other, but thanks for being so concerned.

Actually I'm spending the weekend going to hundreds of city-wide garage sales, looking to buy more guns. I can get them cheap with no questions asked, and no paperwork.
Wow... that is pitiful on so many levels. And you posted your "plans" here too.

What “rich evil people” thing?

I”m happy to see bad people fail. This is why I’m happy GWP is circling the drain. They wouldn’t have had to settle the lawsuits filed against them if they had not been dishonest assholes.

This is poetic justice at it’s finest. Not only did the lying sack of shit company GWP file for bankruptcy, the reason they had to was because the company they slandered took their milkshake, drank some, then poured the rest over their head.

What “rich evil people” thing?

What do you mean “what rich evil people”? The rich evil people you lefty’s rail against ever day. The ones you hate because they don’t “pay their fair share”, the ones who make too much money.

Do you think Taylor should lower the price of her tickets? Last I checked, here tickets were in the thousands of dollars each (some as low as $400, some as high as $11,000). I’m sure there are a lot of less fortunate people who’d like to see her concert but can’t because it’s cost prohibitive. So those evil elite bastards you all hate so much are the only ones who can afford to see her shows.

You revel in how much money she makes “before she eats her breakfast” or whatever you said. So, you love those evil rich people, as long as they are on your side, right?

As far as GWP…ever notice how it’s only right wing people who have to be held accountable. The left never is.

You’ll never see any left wing site sued for slander or defamation because of things they said about trump, or any other lie they’ve told about anyone on the right. Why is that?

”m happy to see bad people fail.

There are plenty of bad people on the left…you cheer them on..

The Gateway Pundit, a rightwing website known for spreading election conspiracies, will declare bankruptcy as it faces lawsuits for defamation.

The site’s parent company, TGP Communications, will file for bankruptcy in Florida “as a result of the progressive liberal lawfare attacks against our media outlet”, founder Jim Hoft wrote on the website.

Those lawsuits include one from the Georgia election workers Ruby Freeman and Shaye Moss, who sued the organization in Missouri, where it is based, after the website perpetuated false claims that the two had been involved in election fraud in Georgia.

In a separate case, Freeman and Moss secured a $148m judgment against Rudy Giuliani for spreading election lies about them and defaming them. After the verdict, the former New York City mayor and Trump attorney filed for bankruptcy, complicating whether or how Freeman and Moss can get paid.

Gateway Pundit also faces a suit in Colorado from a former Dominion Voting Systems employee, Eric Coomer, who alleges the outlet defamed him by claiming he rigged the election against Trump.

Election offices have faced waves of harassing messages after Gateway Pundit stories have been published, often targeting staff members with threatening and abusive language.

File this under "Karma is a bitch". You spread lies and you will get sued. And instead of facing the music, they declare bankruptcy. So much for taking responsibility.
What will we do now for fake news!?

What do you mean “what rich evil people”? The rich evil people you lefty’s rail against ever day.
You must have me confused with someone else.
The ones you hate because they don’t “pay their fair share”, the ones who make too much money.
Oh, you mean the guys who don't pay SS taxes after they make enough money... I think everyone should be working under the same system.
Do you think Taylor should lower the price of her tickets? Last I checked, here tickets were in the thousands of dollars each (some as low as $400, some as high as $11,000). I’m sure there are a lot of less fortunate people who’d like to see her concert but can’t because it’s cost prohibitive. So those evil elite bastards you all hate so much are the only ones who can afford to see her shows.
Uhhh...what?
You revel in how much money she makes “before she eats her breakfast” or whatever you said. So, you love those evil rich people, as long as they are on your side, right?
Okay... Jon Voight--right wing loon--makes more money in a week than Gateway Pundshit has in assets. Does that make you feel better? Taylor Swift is, arguably, the best known celeb right now. That is why I picked her.
As far as GWP…ever notice how it’s only right wing people who have to be held accountable. The left never is.
Well, I don't know what you've "noticed" but I have called out the left wing kook sites too:

And yes, the left win has it's own subset of crazy websites too.

You’ll never see any left wing site sued for slander or defamation because of things they said about trump, or any other lie they’ve told about anyone on the right. Why is that?
Not sure. I do know that the blob has threatened to sue everyone and their brother.

This month:
Last month:
February: (this was a result to an earlier suit)
January:

Most of them get laughed out of court because they are baseless.

For more information on the 4,000 suits he's been a party to...you can look here.
There are plenty of bad people on the left…you cheer them on..
I try not to. Can you point out some examples?

They spoke bad about a snowflake???? and now that is somehow illegal??? you people are going to pay for this... common sense is returning....
Just wait till Trump start filing lawsuits....
And by the way... we seen them bitches cheating on video....
The good news is they will not be there this time... but this will not put Gateway out of business so too bad for you....
Not only does GP lie but it sucks at lying and manages to get itself sued for defamation.

File this under "Karma is a bitch". You spread lies and you will get sued. And instead of facing the music, they declare bankruptcy. So much for taking responsibility.

Good, then you won't snivel if the Democratic Party gets sued, your heroes RICO'ed into prison, and your pet illegal aliens deported along with you commie deviants then.

You’re not getting this. The old corporate msm lies all the time. Political reporting is almost always biased and propaganda. It has become much like the Soviet media of decades ago. It is so obvious.

The other day I happened to watch ABC News This Week from Lil’ Georgie by accident. I laughed so much I had to turn it off. It was straight up lies, misinformation, and propaganda. Dumb Americans consume this shit and think it’s accurate.
Which has nothing to do with the case under discussion. In fact you seem to avoid it to try and frame the case to fit your narrative.

Which has nothing to do with the case under discussion. In fact you seem to avoid it to try and frame the case to fit your narrative.
I merely pointing out the hypocrisy, which you can’t accept. I don’t care about GP. I never read their shit.

Forum List

Back