George floyd mural painted with racial slurs in ny

red x's and racial slurs all over the mural
What a stiffy you must have had after reading about said vandalism. There's a few groups that are big into vandalism that perhaps you should look up.

Why the fuck would there be a mural of George Floyd anyway?

1628317556928.png

Because resisting arrest, selling drugs, passing counterfeit money, and assaulting women, is the new norm for being a hero.

*****SARCASTIC SMILE*****

:)

Last edited:
I am surprised extremist, holocost survivor and current attorney general does not incarcerate all Whites in the area to interview to find out who defaced a memorial to a brain damaged criminal who resisted arrest.

I don't need your help, dumb fuck.
Wha-- You don't need any help vandalizing and trolling, shitferbrains? What, did your pappy teach you all you need to know to be a good radicalized kook? I bet you are a good Trump sign stealer and vandal, a credit to your community!

Go troll someone else.
Hey bonehead, YOU are the troll here and started trolling me, ACE. Gee, you shitferbrain Biddumistas can't even get THAT much right! Maybe you need a set of cue cards like Joe.

Isn't BLM calling me a white supremacist just because I am white a racial slur?

If they can do it then I can do it. It's all ok or none of it's ok.

Why the fuck would there be a mural of George Floyd anyway?
i don't know. everday seems like another george floyd murial is messed up. when are they going to get the picture no one wants too look at mr,. floyd. i suppoe one of statues will be messed up again too.

Yes, it could have been a hoax. One of many.

Here in my city, a mural of Mr. Floyd was recently whitewashed.

But if it was a genuine case of vandalism, then there is no excuse for such behavior.

No matter what anyone thinks about a person or group, no one has the legal or moral right to engage in vandalism of any kind.

The best policy is simply to ignore what irks you.

Yes, it could have been a hoax. One of many.

Here in my city, a mural of Mr. Floyd was recently whitewashed.

But if it was a genuine case of vandalism, then there is no excuse for such behavior.

No matter what anyone thinks about a person or group, no one has the legal or moral right to engage in vandalism of any kind.

The best policy is simply to ignore what irks you.
peole are tired of george floyd alright.

Forum List

Back