GME and AMC up BIG TIME TODAY - Roaring Kitty has returned to Twitter

CrazyTrader55

Gold Member
Mar 28, 2024
Eastern U.S.
3 years ago "Roaring Kitty" aka Keith Gill made a bundle on GME and AMC, driving up the price of the shares of both of them, and burning the short sellers. Roaring Kitty has been silent on Twitter (X) for 3 years but is back, and the shares of both companies are up big today.

What Robinhood ended up doing to WallStreetBets really showed how the system really works. It is leveraged for the super wealthy, and the little guy was still kicking their ass.

About two hours ago I tried to purchase 12 K worth of these two stocks. But it wouldn’t go through. And GameStop went from $6.50 to around $7.10 in that time.

I called Charles Schwab and they explained to me the only people who can purchase stocks at this hour are big-time hedge funds.

But average people have to wait until 7 AM.
Now that is a flawed system. These headphones were able to buy GameStop at $6.50 but not me. Now the stock is worth over seven dollars.

1715677396209.png

Anyway, I have no idea what I’m doing when it comes to stocks, but I’m gonna have some fun with this AMC and GameStop thing. Whatever the ask prices at 7 AM I’m putting at least 12 K into it. Let’s ride this thing my friends let’s see if I can go up, how fun it would be if AMC goes from 7 dollars a share to 100 or maybe 200

1715677405776.png

The thing I could’ve bought GameStop at about $39 a share a few hours ago. Now because of the hedge fund guys putting money into the stock after hours it’s about $43 a share.

1715679192641.png

That is one of the dumb things about the US government and financial policies. They just don’t make any sense. Certain groups of people are allowed to purchase stocks after hours while regular consumers cannot do that. That makes no sense. something needs to be done about this.

I paid about 17 K into these two stocks. They’re up about 25% since I bought them.

😎

Should be a fun ride

To be exact, I paid $48 per share for GameStop. It was worth as much as 78 now it’s at about 68. It’s going crazy.

Paid about $9.20 for AMC stock and that’s also above 11 $

Both stocks are moving like wildfire… i’ve never experienced something like this pretty fun stock is moving very fast

Yeah....Roaring Kitty starts posting junk (nothing of real value yet) on Twitter and then things get crazy.

But trading any of these? Good Luck!

1715706342951.png

Yeah....Roaring Kitty starts posting junk (nothing of real value yet) on Twitter and then things get crazy.

But trading any of these? Good Luck!

View attachment 946798
I took a little bit of a loss. I’m not gonna lie. And I had a chance to sell at $78 a share on GameStop after buying it for 48. I could’ve sold AMC stock for over $13 a share after paying a literal under 9 dollars a share and that was a tough one.

But I have no idea what I’m doing, and I thought this whole thing would be fun.

After I took a small loss on amc and gme. I bought more GameStop at about 53 a share ..now it’s at 44… I have a stop loss at 38. And that’s it for me 😆. This volatility is not for me. I no longer own any amc stock…

Thankfully it’s been a solid start to the year in poker.

What’s your take on the GameStop situation. Is it all a big joke. Or can this stock stay stable at a high price?
If you put money into GME, be prepared for the long haul. The idea behind surging the "meme" stocks (HOLO, GME, AMC and a few others) is to BURN the companies and big $$$$ investors that have been trying to force those companies into bankruptcy by forcing their stock to $0. More info:

If you put money into GME, be prepared for the long haul. The idea behind surging the "meme" stocks (HOLO, GME, AMC and a few others) is to BURN the companies and big $$$$ investors that have been trying to force those companies into bankruptcy by forcing their stock to $0. More info:

Plus isn’t it anti-American to short a company . Again I don’t know anything about stocks, but that’s pretty much betting against the company I suppose.

Some are saying that gme will hit $100 by the end of the week. I hope so I bought about $5500 worth of shares at almost $54 a share.

I could’ve made around 9000 this morning if I would’ve sold at the High Points on amc and gme, but I didn’t and I lost all the profit.

With the stocks, it’s important to keep an eye on things after hours. That’s where a lot of action occurs especially this past morning. If gme does get over $100 by the end of the week, I think I oughta sell.

What’s your take on the GameStop situation. Is it all a big joke. Or can this stock stay stable at a high price?
It's is what they call a glamor stock. With RK posting junk...he hasn't said anything about any stock anywhere at anytime yet.

He doesn't mind the hedge funds in truth.

But he has not picked anything or created any study profiles of anything to do yet.

Playing stocks based upon the bipolar mood of the market without any fundamentals behind why you are investing is a great way to go broke.

At least pay attention to the options to see market sentiment and direction of the market.
You need automated purchases and sell orders with stop losses on both sides to catch these stocks. Not manual ones. Set up the night before the market opens...with an idea of market orders and flow direction based on orders. AND you need to know the flow cycles of this meme stock BEFORE you buy in. That's how you play it...otherwise it's a crap shoot and literally gambling. I'd play options if I wanted to gamble because the stakes are much much lower. Maybe Vegas would give you better odds.

Me?
I play boring funds these days because I dont have the time to watch and do all the reading (I play slower commodities).

And what made GME so good last time was what is called a "short squeeze".
(Naked shorts are allowed these days).

The hedge funds sell thousands of stocks they don't own and purchase them later when cheaper for profit.

What happens though is that due to volatility literally the number of stocks available on the market can be double to triple the actual number of stocks issued on the market. And when these hedge funds have to close out their trade or the Puts (type of option) they sold and make good on it all...if there are no cheap stocks available or any (supply and demand).then the hedge fund is in dire straights and pay any price to make good on the option contracts (puts or calls) regardless of the stock price.

It's is what they call a glamor stock. With RK posting junk...he hasn't said anything about any stock anywhere at anytime yet.

He doesn't mind the hedge funds in truth.

But he has not picked anything or created any study profiles of anything to do yet.

Playing stocks based upon the bipolar mood of the market without any fundamentals behind why you are investing is a great way to go broke.

At least pay attention to the options to see market sentiment and direction of the market.
You need automated purchases and sell orders with stop losses on both sides to catch these stocks. Not manual ones. Set up the night before the market opens...with an idea of market orders and flow direction based on orders. AND you need to know the flow cycles of this meme stock BEFORE you buy in. That's how you play it...otherwise it's a crap shoot and literally gambling. I'd play options if I wanted to gamble because the stakes are much much lower. Maybe Vegas would give you better odds.

Me?
I play boring funds these days because I dont have the time to watch and do all the reading (I play slower commodities).
This time around, I have a stop loss. I’m going to have to call Charles Schwab and ask them how to set up automated purchases and things like that.

I’m comfortable investing what I invested ready to lose it if it comes down to it. I only invest what I can afford.

Gme has had a 17% jump in the past 40 minutes alone. The stock is all over the place. Should be interesting to see where it’s at by 7 AM tomorrow.

my other stocks are faring well this year and they are a lot less volatile

This time around, I have a stop loss. I’m going to have to call Charles Schwab and ask them how to set up automated purchases and things like that.

I’m comfortable investing what I invested ready to lose it if it comes down to it. I only invest what I can afford.

Gme has had a 17% jump in the past 40 minutes alone. The stock is all over the place. Should be interesting to see where it’s at by 7 AM tomorrow.

my other stocks are faring well this year and they are a lot less volatile
Value stocks (stocks that pay a dividend and have reasonable P/E ratios) have been doing well....except for Micron...but ET has been doing really well. Budweiser was going to be doing well this year except they had a meltdown with advertising....destroyed themselves.

All those glamor stocks from 2020-22 have been racking up losses...so have banking stocks. (And I used to like some of those)
Tech is done for the moment exceptfor AO stocks(wait until that bubble pops)...REITS aren't much better with the bond market and empty offices...a few are doing okayish though.

Thing about AI is that unless you actually know how to make it work for you...it's just an expensive toy that creates a drain on resources. Like empty office space. Some people ate still trying to yammer up digital currency and meme coins....yeah....I dont believe it.

Plus isn’t it anti-American to short a company . Again I don’t know anything about stocks, but that’s pretty much betting against the company I suppose.

Some are saying that gme will hit $100 by the end of the week. I hope so I bought about $5500 worth of shares at almost $54 a share.

I could’ve made around 9000 this morning if I would’ve sold at the High Points on amc and gme, but I didn’t and I lost all the profit.

With the stocks, it’s important to keep an eye on things after hours. That’s where a lot of action occurs especially this past morning. If gme does get over $100 by the end of the week, I think I oughta sell.
"After hours" trades are a problem. "Normal" people, like us, aren't allowed to play after the bell rings at the end of the trading day, unlike the "special" people. To me and many others, that is wrong and shouldn't be allowed to happen. The after hours trades can make or break a stock/company and that is part of what you see going on right now with the "meme" stocks. Look at where the stocks were at the time the bell rang (HOLO, GME, AMC) and then look at where it is when the market opens this morning. I haven't checked GME and AMC yet, but I do know that HOLO took a dive. That drop did not happen because of people like me, but instead it is because of a particular group trying to tank that company for their own benefit. I invested in it a couple months ago when I saw what was going on and will continue to "hold" and invest more.

The group on Reddit, Superstonk, that I'm part of, now owns approx 25% of GME.

Apparently the after hours is crushing the spread in options....

And Cramer is trying to get people to sell (pathetic losers listen to him)

One look at the orders/volume and it's not exactly time to sell....especially with this much float out there that is being swallowed whole by volume.

Forum List

Back