GOP effort to stop illegal immigrants being counted for House districts, Electoral College shot down in Senate

Serious answer. I'm a veteran. I was willing to die for my country as a young man.

I don't see immigration as a horrible thing. My father was an immigrant, my wife is an immigrant.

Immigrants make America better.
so youre a traitor to your own country,,

whats happening now is not immigration,,

its a full on invasion and only a liar or traitor would say different,,

I have posted facts that women and children are being trafficked as sex slaves and you dont give a shit,,
I have posted facts that the drug cartels are making billions and you dont give a shit,,,
I have posted facts that its being used by dems as a means to gain political advantage and you dont give a shit
I have posted facts that very few of them are even vetted to see if they are criminals and you dint give a shit
I have posted facts that very few of them are vetted to see if they are terrorist and you dont give a shit,,

I have other examples that you dont give a shit about but why waste my time beings youre just going to lie or not give a shit,,

so in light of all this you are either lying or youre are a traitor to your own country

I image youre lying about your veteran status just like your make believe wife

whats happening is not immigration and you know it,,

Um, again, not seeing the problem here. We've designated China as an abuser of human rights. While only 30% of Asylum claims are actually accepted, for Chinese Nationals, the number is close to 78%.
of course you dont see a problem because youre a disgrace as an america soldier,,

but youre refusing to give who is counted as per the census,,

my guess is you know youre position will fall flat if you do,,

The Census says it's to be used for determining representation, and representation count methods and categories are detailed in the same article.

You are trying to ignore the constitution like the progressives of your namesake.

"I want it, so fuck the Constitution"

The Census says it's to be used for determining representation, and representation count methods and categories are detailed in the same article.

You are trying to ignore the constitution like the progressives of your namesake.

why are you so afraid to post that one little word they use to describe who is counted??

would it be because it would break your heart and your premise??

illegals are not residents, they are at best visitors waiting to be sent back home,,
a more accurate name would be invaders/squatters,,

An effort by Senate Republicans to stop non-citizens, including illegal immigrants, from being counted on the census for the purposes of apportionment for House seats and the Electoral College was shot down later Friday after the measure failed to gain the support of a single Democrat.

Sen. Bill Hagerty, R-Tenn., moved to include an amendment, attached to the $460 billion spending package, that would require the Census Bureau to include a citizenship question in any future census, and then bar anyone who isn't a U.S. citizen from being counted for purposes of congressional district and Electoral College apportionment.
GOP effort to stop illegal immigrants being counted for House districts, Electoral College shot down in Senate | Fox News

The entire Democrat party is guilty of subversion. All illegals need to be deported. Build them rafts and drop them 100 miles off the coast.

So it was a purely partisan game?

okay

Does the census count children who are ineligible to vote? Why? Because they may need services? Why count people who are not landholders? Why count stay at home dead beats? Why...

Well, it's unconstitutional, to start with. The Census requires you to count everyone!

Secondly, if you have ever been a census enumerator, you'll realize that it's impractical. Non-citizens will just not send their forms in, and the Census bureau will find out who lives there by other means. For instance, when I had someone who wasn't cooperative, I would just talk to their neighbors to get their names. Only about 70% of people answer their census forms. The rest the have to be tracked down.
I don't pay attention to those silly intrusive forms

An effort by Senate Republicans to stop non-citizens, including illegal immigrants, from being counted on the census for the purposes of apportionment for House seats and the Electoral College was shot down later Friday after the measure failed to gain the support of a single Democrat.

Sen. Bill Hagerty, R-Tenn., moved to include an amendment, attached to the $460 billion spending package, that would require the Census Bureau to include a citizenship question in any future census, and then bar anyone who isn't a U.S. citizen from being counted for purposes of congressional district and Electoral College apportionment.
GOP effort to stop illegal immigrants being counted for House districts, Electoral College shot down in Senate | Fox News

The entire Democrat party is guilty of subversion. All illegals need to be deported. Build them rafts and drop them 100 miles off the coast.

Bub...all boils down to dems too strong...reps too weak.

reps dems mop.jpeg

so youre a traitor to your own country,,

whats happening now is not immigration,,

its a full on invasion and only a liar or traitor would say different,,
Nope, it's immigration. They aren't even all from the same country.

I have posted facts that women and children are being trafficked as sex slaves and you dont give a shit,,
Because we have goofy laws making prostitution illegal. legalize it, license it, tax it. Problem solved.
I have posted facts that the drug cartels are making billions and you dont give a shit,,,
Because Americans were addicted to opioids by big pharma. Invest in treatment programs, then I'll take you seriously. We've been fighting the "War on drugs" since the 1970's... it's gone beyond pointless.

I have posted facts that its being used by dems as a means to gain political advantage and you dont give a shit
The only reason why the Dems get an advantage is because Republicans have demonized immigrants.

I have posted facts that very few of them are even vetted to see if they are criminals and you dint give a shit
Because Trump dismantled the system for processing claims.

I have posted facts that very few of them are vetted to see if they are terrorist and you dont give a shit,,
Guy, you;ve been singing this song about "terrorists" since 2001. But, all the terrorists who have attacked us have either been US Citizens or people who came here on legal visas.

so in light of all this you are either lying or youre are a traitor to your own country

I image youre lying about your veteran status just like your make believe wife
Make a bet. If I post pictures of myself in Uniform from the 1980's and my wedding picture, will you admit you are a liar and go away?

Nope, it's immigration. They aren't even all from the same country.

Because we have goofy laws making prostitution illegal. legalize it, license it, tax it. Problem solved.

Because Americans were addicted to opioids by big pharma. Invest in treatment programs, then I'll take you seriously. We've been fighting the "War on drugs" since the 1970's... it's gone beyond pointless.

The only reason why the Dems get an advantage is because Republicans have demonized immigrants.

Because Trump dismantled the system for processing claims.

Guy, you;ve been singing this song about "terrorists" since 2001. But, all the terrorists who have attacked us have either been US Citizens or people who came here on legal visas.

Make a bet. If I post pictures of myself in Uniform from the 1980's and my wedding picture, will you admit you are a liar and go away?
give it up traitor joe,,

nothing you say is believable,,

I can see why you dont give a shit about most of what I listed,,
one confuses me,,
why would you be OK with the sex trafficking of women and children??

give it up traitor joe,,

nothing you say is believable,,

I can see why you dont give a shit about most of what I listed,,
one confuses me,,
why would you be OK with the sex trafficking of women and children??

I'm not. I just realize that when you make something illegal, you gave up the right to regulate it.

The absurdity is you can outlaw an act if done for money that is totally legal if you do it for free, and expect anyone to obey that law.

why are you so afraid to post that one little word they use to describe who is counted??

would it be because it would break your heart and your premise??

illegals are not residents, they are at best visitors waiting to be sent back home,,
a more accurate name would be invaders/squatters,,

Persons. The word used is free persons.

OMFG. It’s war!

The democrat Party just declared war on America

Does the census count children who are ineligible to vote? Why? Because they may need services? Why count people who are not landholders? Why count stay at home dead beats? Why...

Because it's told to count persons for purpose of determining representation.

I would love to exclude illegals from the count, and end anchor babies, but to do so requires a constitutional amendment.

I'm not. I just realize that when you make something illegal, you gave up the right to regulate it.

The absurdity is you can outlaw an act if done for money that is totally legal if you do it for free, and expect anyone to obey that law.
save it pervert,,no one believes you beings you dont give a shit about women and children being sex trafficked

The whole purpose of importing all those illegals into is to dilute the power and influence of American Patriots and give the Democrats a solid majority that cannot be overcome. And the Democrats prove once and for all that is the agenda when they won't allow a simple question on the U.S. Census so that we can know who is an American citizen and who is not.

I cannot imagine how so many became so unAmerican and so devoid of principle and conscience. But the next move is to give all those illegal voting rights even as we will likely add another million or two of them before the election. And when that happens, America is done.

why are you so scared to use the real word they use??

it can only be you know your whole premise would fall flat,,

How about linking what the fuck you are actually trying to make as the basis of your point?

I've linked the ACTUAL FUCKING TEXT of the Constitution.

Forum List

Back