“He Governed Like Jeb Bush” - Ann Coulter Wishes Trump Had a Heart Attack

Ann Coulter nails Trump. "The best thing about Trump was his campaign." And how he simply didn't fulfill any of his important promises.

“He Governed Like Jeb Bush” - Ann Coulter Wishes Trump Had a Heart Attack​

What the hell did she think he was going to get doe with that much democrat opposition? The things he did get done were amazing. The problem wasn’t Trump it’s the same problem it always is, democrats.

What the hell did she think he was going to get doe with that much democrat opposition? The things he did get done were amazing. The problem wasn’t Trump it’s the same problem it always is, democrats.

Oh yeah, his list of accomplishment is long. Not near as long as his lies and embellishments about all he did though.

"We're not going to build the wall. But we'll move the embassy to Jerusalem. You can settle for that, right? And instead of zeroing out the national debt, I'll get us out of the Paris climate agreement. That'll be good enough, right?

Newp...Always found her to be a repulsive harpy.

I used to not like Bill Maher or Jon Stewart either. The left has gotten so bad, even they're calling them out. It's the same way with Trump and Coulter. Trumps gotten so bad that even she's calling him out.

Someone has to.

Oh yeah, his list of accomplishment is long. Not near as long as his lies and embellishments about all he did though.

"We're not going to build the wall. But we'll move the embassy to Jerusalem. You can settle for that, right? And instead of zeroing out the national debt, I'll get us out of the Paris climate agreement. That'll be good enough, right?
So Trump was the fist politician to renege on campaign promises?

So Trump was the fist politician to renege on campaign promises?

No, but he's the next one to be president, even though he reneged on plenty of promises before.

2/3rds of Republican voters complains about judges letting criminals off easy. And here they are doing the same exact thing with a presidential candidate.
And they wonder why their candidate is still lying and not fulfilling their promises.

No, but he's the next one to be president, even though he reneged on plenty of promises before.

2/3rds of Republican voters complains about judges letting criminals off easy. And here they are doing the same exact thing with a presidential candidate.
And they wonder why their candidate is still lying and not fulfilling their promises.
What is Trump being "let off easy" over?

So what?...All of them can be as right as they want, they're still insufferable, narcissistic gasbags.

That doesn't mean anyone has to accept that. Why would I? The solution doesn't lie in continually re-electing politicians who constantly lie and never fulfill any of their important promises.
Whether there's an achievable solution or not, I know for a fact that continuing to re elect bad politicians is NOT part of a solution. Be it the president or congressman.

It was what he could do. Who stopped the wall? Democrats. He was finally the guy after decades of saying they would actually moved the embassy. The democrats refused his spending plan. It actually made perfect sense but the dems needed more grift and illegals so they stopped it.

The country’s problem is democrats.

That doesn't mean anyone has to accept that. Why would I? The solution doesn't lie in continually re-electing politicians who constantly lie and never fulfill any of their important promises.
Whether there's an achievable solution or not, I know for a fact that continuing to re elect bad politicians is NOT part of a solution. Be it the president or congressman.
OK...Who ya got?

It was what he could do.

He didn't do what he said he could do. That's failing.
His book should've been called "The art of not getting the deal done (but still convincing people you still can)
Who stopped the wall? Democrats.

According to Trump, Biden doesn't need congress. So why did Trump?
And how TF can you blame it on the democrats when it's the president and the homeland security guy that's in charge of the border.
Y'all bitch and moan because Biden hasn't. But it's crickets about Trump not doing it.

He was finally the guy after decades of saying they would actually moved the embassy. The democrats refused his spending plan. It actually made perfect sense but the dems needed more grift and illegals so they stopped it.

The country’s problem is democrats.

Like anyone gives a shit where our embassy is in the middle east. That was just a "pat me on the back" photo op.

It's enough for you to be making a big stink about.

What makes Trump's exaggerations, hyperbole, embellishments, and lies any worse than what has come before, to the point of your endless whining and crying about them?

Again, what does those before Trump have to do with Trump now?

Forum List

Back