Hollywood Mogul Herschel Weingrod Gets Busted Meeting Up with Minor Girl, VIDEO

Hollywood Liberals are so predictable

This thread got censored by the mod. Hmm.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/as...-diary-claims/

anTF2yc.jpeg

nationalfile.com

FULL RELEASE: Ashley Biden Diary Reveals Child Sex Trauma, Drug Abuse, Resentment For Joe - Whistleblower

National File has exclusively released the full 112 pages of the diary our whistleblower identified as belonging to Ashley Biden
nationalfile.com
nationalfile.com

1715559396410.png

58924495-10896941-image-a-126_1654877214965.jpg

Donald is a far worse perv than Joe, of course. And who does Barron look like in the family? There is some questions to be answered there.
Joe was promoted as pure and having all of the answers. Every day Trump took it on the chin from the near total control fascist state. An administration built on lies and incompetence and spending endless printed fiat federal reserve notes wasting much of it. The great unifier hit the ground running with deplorables and dregs. Well running for him anyway. A true TV miniseries on him would be why great civilizations die.

The walls are closing in. Normal God-fearing people are sick of this chit and no longer looking the other way... Be afraid peedoughs. Be very afraid. Now you are being hunted.

Why are people scared of their god?

Many religions leaders perpetrate these crimes.

Who is hunting people? I think that's illegal.

Sexual predators are always hunted, particularly those who prey on kids.

The problem is when it is adults on adults, such as Harvey Weinstein on actresses.

Like "Sedition Hunters?"
I don't know. You tell me.

Do you always answer questions with questions?

Why do people fear their god?

Are you going to address the hypocrisy of saying God fearing people are hunting pedos when so many religious leaders are pedos?

I don't know. You tell me.

Do you always answer questions with questions?

Why do people fear their god?

Are you going to address the hypocrisy of saying God fearing people are hunting pedos when so many religious leaders are pedos?

Sure there's a lot of pervert priest. But they are not God-fearing people.

Forum List

Back