House passes bill to expand definition of antisemitism amid growing campus protests over Gaza war

That's one guy.

Now, if every Palestinian believes that, the Zionist Entity truly does have a problem.

If my neighbors all hated me to that degree, leaving aside whether they had a valid reason to, I would want to live... somewhere else.

If my neighbors thought that about me no matter where I lived, I'd probably have to reconsider my own behavior.
The Palestinians are the people who should move. They are a vanquished people. They will never defeat Israel. There is plenty of room for Palestinians elsewhere in the Arab world.

The Palestinians have had plenty of time to leave land conquered by Israel in the Six Day War of 1967, so that the Jews can annex the land, and settle it with Jews.

Last edited:
People do not fight over religion. They fight over land, resources, and women.

Nope. The Jews could easily buy land in America or anywhere else in the world. They picked Palestine because the book of fairy tales with the giants and the talking snake in it said it was there.

Oh, I've never had to fight over a woman. If you are fighting over a woman, you are doing it wrong.

Religion appears to be a factor because a side that is united by a religion is united by a side that is not so united.

Um, no. Without religion, there would be no conflict in Palestine.

The Palestinians are the people who should move. They are a vanquished people. They will never defeat Israel. There is plenty of room for Palestinians elsewhere in the Arab world.
There's plenty of room for the Jews elsewhere in the world, too.

It took the Arabs 200 years to rid themselves of the Crusader States... I doubt the Zionist Entity will survive that long.

Not if he gets the simple message out:

You can't equate criticism of Israel with anti semitism. It just won't stand.
1/2 of Israelis would be anti semitic lol as many of them are critical of their government. BTW this bill, ironically, seems to prove that the so called conspiracy theories are fact.

There's plenty of room for the Jews elsewhere in the world, too.

It took the Arabs 200 years to rid themselves of the Crusader States... I doubt the Zionist Entity will survive that long.
When the Arabs eliminated the Crusader settlements, Arab civilization was more advanced than European civilization. The Arab world never recovered from the Mongol conquests of the thirteenth century. History has bypassed the Arabs. It is not coming back. In the wars of 1948 and 1967 Israel defeated the entire Arab world.

As long as Netanyahu is in office, there will never be a two state solution.
A solution to what? The Palestinians' own polls show that the overwelmming majority of them support Hamas' of continuing the war against Israel until Israel is destroyed.

Support for Hamas’ decision to launch the October the 7th offensive remains unchanged:

• As we did in our previous poll three months ago, we asked the respondents in this poll what they thought of Hamas’ decision to launch the October the 7th offensive. A vast majority of 71%, compared to 72% in December 2023, say it was correct. However, despite the stability of the total response, the findings do show significant change when looking at the two areas separately. As the figure below shows, the perception that the decision of the offensive was correct drops in the West Bank by 11 points and increases in the Gaza Strip by 14 points.

Hopefully, Israel will be able to thwart the creation of a Palestinian terror state long after Bibi is gone.

When the Arabs eliminated the Crusader settlements, Arab civilization was more advanced than European civilization. The Arab world never recovered from the Mongol conquests of the thirteenth century. History has bypassed the Arabs. It is not coming back. In the wars of 1948 and 1967 Israel defeated the entire Arab world.
Okay, you scream slogans all day, but who knows how history will play out.

If I were looking at China in 1930, I would be somewhat justified in saying History has passed the Chinese by.

I would bet there will still be an Arab world in 100 years. I am not willing to put so much money on Israel still existing.

Okay, you scream slogans all day, but who knows how history will play out.

If I were looking at China in 1930, I would be somewhat justified in saying History has passed the Chinese by.

I would bet there will still be an Arab world in 100 years. I am not willing to put so much money on Israel still existing.
Chinese have an average IQ of 106. The Average for salient Jews is 115. The average for Arabs is 89. Those difference enable one to make reasonable predictions about the future.

Chinese have an average IQ of 106. The Average for salient Jews is 115. The average for Arabs is 89. Those difference enable one to make reasonable predictions about the future.
Still pretending that IQ is a meaningful stat.

The war between Iran and Iraq lasted for eight years.
You mean the war provoked by the CIA encouraging Saddam to invade Iran?

That's the rub ... I can say anything I want about Jews just as long as I put it in a context of criticizing "Zionists" .
Actually you can say anything you want about jews at any time.

And if someone doesn't understand that zionists does not equal jews, that's their problem.

Still pretending that IQ is a meaningful stat.
I am stating what you know to be true: IQ is the single greatest predictor of individual and group achievement. IQ is the reason the Jews have prospered, despite the persecution you gloat about.

Um, yeah, when you get chased out of nearly ever country you have ever lived in, that's not very smart.
Jews are welcome in the United States. As intelligence becomes increasingly necessary to our economy, we will need more Jews. They will need to be protected by draconian punishment for hate speech and hate crimes against Jews.

Jews are welcome in the United States. As intelligence becomes increasingly necessary to our economy, we will need more Jews. They will need to be protected by draconian punishment for hate speech and hate crimes against Jews.
Aren't we having this discussion because Jews are whining, "Those College kids are being mean to us"?

Forum List

Back