House Votes To Send President Biden's Impeachment To Committee

I;m not sure you understand what this did. It sent it BACK to the committee where it's always been. That means the vote was to do nothing.
Before this it was someone introducing it on the House floor.
This is the first time they actually were allowed to vote on it.
Now they have till 2024 to trash Biden in committee, vote on sending it to the Senate, and the impeachment will be official.

Before this it was someone introducing it on the House floor.
This is the first time they actually were allowed to vote on it.
Now they have till 2024 to trash Biden in committee, vote on sending it to the Senate, and the impeachment will be official.

Republicans are horrible on following up on their committee investigations. They had the facts on their side IMO with both the Benghazi investigation and IRS investigation and did nothing.

Republicans are horrible on following up on their committee investigations. They had the facts on their side IMO with both the Benghazi investigation and IRS investigation and did nothing.
The DNC/RNC corporations are sleeping in the same bed together, you scratch my back & I'll scratch your back kind of thing. Pubs R famous for doing nothing that will upset their bed partner!

I think they should wait until Comer finishes investigating the banks’ SARS and the fake LLCs. Right now, he’s discovered $10 million in laundered money going from foreign nationals to Biden family members via the shell companies; let him keep going.
Bribery, Racketeering, Espionage, treason.
I dunno......just not enough to impeach him yet. *Sorry**Shrugs*

Maybe we could wait for Biden to make a phone call to a foreign leader trying to investigate his primary opponent.
That's horrible.

Or how about impeaching him over bad-mouthing Christians last week.

Maybe Biden could start an insurrection. That's the favorite of the Democrat Party.

I know.....IF HE FORGETS TO FLY THE PRIDE FLAG, DAMMIT....THAT'S AN IMPEACHABLE OFFENSE!!!

Bribery, Racketeering, Espionage, treason.
I dunno......just not enough to impeach him yet. *Sorry**Shrugs*

Maybe we could wait for Biden to make a phone call to a foreign leader trying to investigate his primary opponent.
That's horrible.

Or how about impeaching him over bad-mouthing Christians last week.

Maybe Biden could start an insurrection. That's the favorite of the Democrat Party.

I know.....IF HE FORGETS TO FLY THE PRIDE FLAG, DAMMIT....THAT'S AN IMPEACHABLE OFFENSE!!!
My point is…..the leftists are in such denial, even at this point, that we need more.

I;m not sure you understand what this did. It sent it BACK to the committee where it's always been. That means the vote was to do nothing.
They don't understand. You would think they would, but they don't. Obviously

Not one mention of this at Faux Noise.
Absolutely no mention.....but it's all over Twitter.

Wow wow wow, What I see from this is that most all the dems 208 have no problem with a president that is compromised & selling out American interests to China and others, simply because of party affiliation, thus placing party before security and national interests. YIKES! THAT'S SCAREY to think they either all sold out or most are corrupt and don't want to go down with the ship.
This is a scarey political party the progressives have created and they've ruined the American system of checks and balances.

Wow wow wow, What I see from this is that most all the dems 208 have no problem with a president that is compromised & selling out American interests to China and others, simply because of party affiliation, thus placing party before security and national interests. YIKES! THAT'S SCAREY to think they either all sold out or most are corrupt and don't want to go down with the ship.
This is a scarey political party the progressives have created and they've ruined the American system of checks and balances.
Whatever happens with this it will certainly come back to bite the GOP. Biden would be impeached, not because he committed treason or the like but because the GOP doesn't like his policies.. Dangerous partisanship that sets a horrible precedent. Whatever you may think of the Trump impeachments, at least they identified a crime, not just a policy.

Whatever happens with this it will certainly come back to bite the GOP. Biden would be impeached, not because he committed treason or the like but because the GOP doesn't like his policies.. Dangerous partisanship that sets a horrible precedent. Whatever you may think of the Trump impeachments, at least they identified a crime, not just a policy.
I don't know if they can say or think that with Kamala Harris next in line.

Forum List

Back