'I can't breathe.' Canton police bodycam footage captures Frank Tyson's final words

Opinion pieces don’t change actually reality. In order to vocalize you MUST be able to inhale and expel air

Opinion pieces don’t change actually reality. In order to vocalize you MUST be able to inhale and expel air
These "opinions" by professionals are a million times better than your lame opinion.

by a paramedic...

A major misconception is: if he can say that he can’t breathe, he can speak; and if he can speak then he has to be breathing. This is both true, and horribly wrong. This is perhaps one of the most lethal misconceptions in both EMS and law enforcement.

• Winner
Reactions: IM2
How can one talk without breathing?
But….but…but.
Best thing for our lib loons to do with their speaking without air contentions is sink to bottom of 5 feet of water and carry on the conversations they have proof are possible

But….but…but.
Best thing for our lib loons to do with their speaking without air contentions is sink to bottom of 5 feet of water and carry on the conversations they have proof are possible
Your willful ignorance contributes to people's deaths. Way to go.

cops are not supposed to know medicine . they are not doctors.

exactly. Most prisoners yell, scream fight all the way to the holding cell. “I want a doctor”, “whats your badge” “I demand nedical”. These pantyliners up top have never been locked up. These lifetime criminals are on 50 arrests often. The cops know their game.

Soon it will be a reduced Police force of Blacks only with a criminal past less worse than street vermin.

You Libstain will kill the country if you keep mandating we allow packs of wild hyenas free run amongst our prized herd of cattle. When you find these animals, they must be killed or relocated far far from the prized producing $$$ herd.

exactly. Most prisoners yell, scream fight all the way to the holding cell. “I want a doctor”, “whats your badge” “I demand nedical”. These pantyliners up top have never been locked up. These lifetime criminals are on 50 arrests often. The cops know their game.

Soon it will be a reduced Police force of Blacks only with a criminal past less worse than street vermin.
exactly

Hey dumb-ass. If you can keep repeating “I can’t breathe,” you’re breathing.
Their fantastic wishful contortions that you can talk over and over for minutes while being unable to breathe is one of The Most childish offerings they have made since Reality came crumbling down 5 years ago with the Mueller report

Forum List

Back