I dont understand what's going on today, this is the first weekend of the Men;s NCCA Tournament and I only see

NC State is going to win. So that's at least 4 I should win.

I need Gonzaga, Creighton and Duke to pull off upsets. I like having Duke. Gonzaga only down 4 points at the half.
I have NC State and Creighton moving on in this round

I have NC State and Creighton moving on in this round
I can't believe 5 of the 8 games were upsets. By upset I mean the lower bracket teams won. I was 3 of 4 after night one. Then yesterday Duke and NC State won putting me at 5 and 3. All I did was pick every underdog to win.

I told my brother this. His son's friend is a professional gambler. He's going to ask him how he did gambling the Sweet 16.

This further confirms it's not worth betting. Who the fuck knows who's going to win? When 5 of the 8 games are upsets, it's hard to pick em don't you think?

I can't believe 5 of the 8 games were upsets. By upset I mean the lower bracket teams won. I was 3 of 4 after night one. Then yesterday Duke and NC State won putting me at 5 and 3. All I did was pick every underdog to win.

I told my brother this. His son's friend is a professional gambler. He's going to ask him how he did gambling the Sweet 16.

This further confirms it's not worth betting. Who the fuck knows who's going to win? When 5 of the 8 games are upsets, it's hard to pick em don't you think?
I don’t call a 3 beating a 2 an “upset”

I picked 3/4 in the final four. I had NC-Purdue in the final with Purdue winning it all. I did blanket picks before the tournament started. Right now, I'm 42-22. Not great, but not bad.

Forum List

Back