I feel sorry for the people that have to live in places like this. The nations capital.

This isn't squalor or poverty, most neighborhoods have been taken care of and most of the people that live there just want to be left alone. There is a wild west culture of crime and drug use that is taken advantage of by a few individuals. The police are aware of who they are but not supported by the city council and mayor, The people know that the gangs are untouchable by the police and are too terrified to help apprehend anyone. Nobody did it and hauled ass. This is a failed city and no amount of spin can make it seem right.

I still feel sorry for them even though they surrendered their 2nd amendment right to defend themselves, and still fall for this tired old racial crap. and just bad decisions all around, I feel sorry for ducks when they fly in after I call them in and shoot them, but not quite so bad.

Better than before ... DC was infamous for the worst squalor in the nation ... that's Jackson, Mississippi today ... "All a Texan can say is 'Thank God for Mississippi'" ...
Now that's some sad sht. Funny as hell, but some sad sht. I've been to Jackson, MS. I Don't think there is reclamation for that place :cool: . Good luck to you and yours, down in Texas.

I lived in NOVA and worked in DC. It is pretty par for the course for the first few minutes of every newcast to summarize the murders and shootings from the day before. Heard gunfire a few times myself during the day coming from southeast.

Now all that said, when I last lived there, black talk radio was other worldly. If you think the covid conspiracy people are off their rockers, then you would see them as PHD's compared to some of the bizarre crap I heard on the radio. We used to listen to it regularly just to WTF it. Every thing was a CIA conspiracy.

I live in a rural republican state full of dead all white towns rural towns ran by republicans. Spare me the racism.

I lived in NOVA and worked in DC. It is pretty par for the course for the first few minutes of every newcast to summarize the murders and shootings from the day before. Heard gunfire a few times myself during the day coming from southeast.

Now all that said, when I last lived there, black talk radio was other worldly. If you think the covid conspiracy people are off their rockers, then you would see them as PHD's compared to some of the bizarre crap I heard on the radio. We used to listen to it regularly just to WTF it. Every thing was a CIA conspiracy.
That is why the local news started at 0500 starting back in the 80s.....It took a extra hour just to get through the police blotter.

Same shit as today, they show a bunch of "white shirt" cops standing about while some commentator goes on about the body count.

OP your "sorrow" is wasted on that bunch.

Last edited:
Better than before? Talk about marginalizing rampant crime in Democrat run cities.

Yup ... Blue States ain't for girlie-boys ... good marksmanship helps here ... 911 is for fire and EMTs ... you can contact the police Monday morning at 9am, they'll be out in a couple weeks ... the coroner can be out in an hour [wink wink nudge nudge] ...

Jackson, Mississippi ... it's the people ... not wind/solar eco-terrorism ...

Forum List

Back