I Have Officially Lost Faith In Our Elections

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
I'm not going to stop voting even though right now I think it's a waste because the Democrats are just going to keep winning and or cheating. We're never going to get our country back ever again. I'm calling it right now with the latest Democratic win. Apparently only a few people still even care and love about our country so America as we know it is dead forever. RIP. 😞

I think you missed the point that the election proved.

If you think it showed that few people care, you are wrong. The number for both early voting and voting on election day broke records here in GA. The voter turnout was amazing. Especially considering the weather was nasty on election day. But people got out and voted.

Machines can be programmed to cheat

Maricopa county

Instead of whining and crying....

Try AUDITING

Start with VA 7

Great idea but it isn't going to happen.

Great idea but it isn't going to happen.

Certainly won't with your attitude.

Pillow Guy and Musk would likely be up for funding one.

Problem with cyber ninjas was

Large messy race
Reliance on those behind election fraud
Tech probs galore
Lawsuits

We should learn and try again. For VA 7 spanberger won 140k to 128k. SMALL.

1. Get list of who voted
2. Set up affidavit processing centers
3. Advertise, bring in diverse celebs
4. Get everyone to check list even if you did not vote, your vote may have been used by the machines
5. Get to 135k "I voted Vega" affidavits and FLIP
6. Go to SCOTUS for national ban

Or sit there whining and bitching and watching Dems and "Biden republicans " cheat in 2024....

I think you missed the point that the election proved.

If you think it showed that few people care, you are wrong. The number for both early voting and voting on election day broke records here in GA. The voter turnout was amazing. Especially considering the weather was nasty on election day. But people got out and voted.
Yeah, poor black people want to continue voting for a rubber stamp Warnock who made their lives a lot more miserable and more misery is coming soon. Yeah, you just cant fix stupid...

i think the traitors are the election deniers like you ...who want to deny honest elections where voters turned out and demanded to be heard...too bad you continue to spread the lies
Is that why Stacey the buck tooth Abrams denied in 2018 the Georgia elections? Is that why the bitch Hitlery Clinton denied that she lost in 2016? The only people lying all the time are you fucking worthless Marxists.

Even when a Marxist/Democrat is dead, they continue to lie....

the-only-good-commie-is-a-dead-com-mie-8060554.png

i think the traitors are the election deniers like you ...who want to deny honest elections where voters turned out and demanded to be heard...too bad you continue to spread the lies

I didn't say whether or not anybody cheated, all I said was that it's such a shame that nobody seems to want to do anything about the problems in our country.

I didn't say whether or not anybody cheated, all I said was that it's such a shame that nobody seems to want to do anything about the problems in our country.
They just want more free stuff, even at the cost of what it will do to their children and grandchildren..

I'm not going to stop voting even though right now I think it's a waste because the Democrats are just going to keep winning and or cheating. We're never going to get our country back ever again. I'm calling it right now with the latest Democratic win. Apparently only a few people still even care and love about our country so America as we know it is dead forever. RIP. 😞

Please explain how Kemp won in Georgia. Maybe it had something to do with Walker's vampire and werewolf discussions?

Forum List

Back