I Just Told This To My Fiancee About How I Feel About Donald Trump

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
I love how he runs the country, but I don't love how he runs his mouth. Henceforth, I'm hoping that DeSantis will run in 2024. I'll vote for Trump if it comes down to him being the only option,.. however, DeSantis has always been my top pick and always will be.

71tLsUlZwtS.jpg

I love how he runs the country, but I don't love how he runs his mouth. Henceforth, I'm hoping that DeSantis will run in 2024. I'll vote for Trump if it comes down to him being the only option,.. however, DeSantis has always been my top pick and always will be.

View attachment 726968

What if I said I agree with you, but don't like how you run your mouth?

So did she call off the wedding now? :auiqs.jpg:

No it's a he and I obviously don't mean love like that LOL

Trump is a clown show so is Desantis, I will only vote for Nikki or Tulsi

I agree with you about Trump if you're speaking personality wise, but what's wrong with DeSantis? I don't think he's ever done or said anything stupid while being governor.

No it's a he and I obviously don't mean love like that LOL

I agree with you about Trump if you're speaking personality wise, but what's wrong with DeSantis? I don't think he's ever done or said anything stupid while being governor.
Ok I will give you that FJB ,but I really want Tulsi or Nikki

I don't know who they are, but at least you can admit that DeSantis hasn't stuck his foot in his mouth once.
I used to live in south Carolina and was there when Nikki was governor and even met her at the president suite at a Clemson football game

I used to live in south Carolina and was there when Nikki was governor and even met her at the president suite at a Clemson football game

Well, that's nice for you then. I saw Obama when I was in Washington DC once at a congressional baseball game. I wasn't all that thrilled about it though.

Well, that's nice for you then. I saw Obama when I was in Washington DC once at a congressional baseball game. I wasn't all that thrilled about it though.
Did he get on base?

Trump is a clown show so is Desantis, I will only vote for Nikki or Tulsi
That "clown" DeSantis kept Florida open (including the schools) when the rest of the country was shutting everything down. That saved a lot of businesses.

That "clown" has the lowest unemployment rate in the country. That "clown" has a tremendous budget surplus and returned taxes to the people.

That "clown" has resisted all kinds of destructive woke bullshit and is the best Governor in the US.

I proudly voted for that "clown".

That "clown" DeSantis kept Florida open (including the schools) when the rest of the country was shutting everything down. That saved a lot of businesses.

That "clown" has the lowest unemployment rate in the country. That "clown" has a tremendous budget surplus and returned taxes to the people.

That "clown" has resisted all kinds of destructive woke bullshit and is the best Governor in the US.

I proudly voted for that "clown".
You do know Florida has now the highest rents and housing cost in the country right? Don't play me, Desantis is just a kid like newsome is

You do know Florida has now the highest rents and housing cost in the country right? Don't play me, Desantis is just a kid like newsome is
Thanks to the Totalitarian LEADERS of Columbia and Brazil.
You know...your kind of LEADERS.
All the wealthy Columbians have, or are, moving to Florida.

Forum List

Back