If Palestinians Come to The US Then We're Finished

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
I don't even trust pro-Palestinians. They know very well that Israel is one of our allie countries and that we are standing by and helping them in this fight. Then again we're supporting them too... So that would probably be an even bigger cause for war. Which btw, would have never happened underneath a Trump Administration. Let's go Brandon!!

PS. Also considering that the Palestinians aren't here already.

So all Germans are like Hitler?

No I didn't say that but I guess what I was getting at backfired. They might not all be exactly the same when it comes to the Palestinians but a good majority of them are and it's equivalent of being afraid to fly after 911 as you have to be cautious.

No I didn't say that but I guess what I was getting at backfired. They might not all be exactly the same when it comes to the Palestinians but a good majority of them are and it's equivalent of being afraid to fly after 911 as you have to be cautious.
How do you know a “good majority” are? Fearmongering media?

I know I just meant that you could know what somebody is/was like without ever actually getting the chance to meet them.
You can certainly know what the culture is like. You can know the religious philosophies. From that it's pretty easy to figure out individuals .

i used to live in a heavily Islamic area. Not predominantly, that came later. One of my secretarys was muslim. I became good friends with her mom. When 911 happened each one of my muslim acquaintances called to offer condolences, and warn me about the other Muslims. It became absurd. But it taught me a lot about Muslims.

Not when you are broad brushing an entire group of people like that.
I prefer a Wagner paint sprayer. Broad brush just dont cover enough.

Lets bring in more people from an area where they Chant DEATH TO AMERICA and Islam will dominate the World???

What a FING GREAT IDEA if your goal is Chaos.

We got enough all over the country stirring the pot.

WE DONT NEED THEM. Let the middle east countries take them

I prefer a Wagner paint sprayer. Broad brush just dont cover enough.

Lets bring in more people from an area where they Chant DEATH TO AMERICA and Islam will dominate the World???

What a FING GREAT IDEA if your goal is Chaos.

We got enough all over the country stirring the pot.

WE DONT NEED THEM. Let the middle east countries take them
They won't because Palestinians burned those bridges long ago.

Like in Lebanon:

They took them in and it ruined their country dynamic.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back