Illegals Occupy MI Capital Demanding Drivers Licenses

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
Copy-cat protests are sprouting up everywhere, and now illegals are demanding the state of Michigan give them driver's licenses (so they can vote).

I'd cuff em and send them on a long bus to the border.

But apparently Michigan is pushing a bill thru that does exactly this:

On Wednesday, a group of illegal immigrants and allies entered the Michigan state capitol and held a rally outside the House floor demanding that they be given access to driver's licenses.

The move comes as bills that would allow those in the state illegally to obtain driver's licenses make their way through both the state House and Senate.

"What do we want? Driver's licenses!" the group chanted in both Spanish and English. "When do we want it? Now!"

Collectively known as the Drive SAFE bills, House Bills 4410-4412 and Senate Bills 265-267 have been stuck in the committee stage. If passed, they would remove the current provision requiring proof of citizenship or legal presence to obtain a driver's license.

Copy-cat protests are sprouting up everywhere, and now illegals are demanding the state of Michigan give them driver's licenses (so they can vote).

should be easy to collect and deport them,,

Any Michiganders on here? You should be ashamed of your Governor. She is a disaster and if you voted for it, it is YOUR problem.

There is absolutely nothing in there to support your "so they can vote" nonsense. You bring up a topic worth decent discussion and then you have to inject your bullshit conspiracy theories into it.

I agree, that would be the proper response, in my opinion, but you're never going to get that from Gretchen Whitmer. In fact, I doubt you would get that from any Republican governor except maybe Ron DeSantis because he doesn't seem to give a fuck.

The Democrats end game is to finally put an end to the last vestige of "Norman Rockwell's' America", finally plunging us into a dark and hopeless dystopian mess, the condition that they love so well.
Norman Rockwell was culturally conservative in some ways because he avoided modernism and embraced a populist nostalgia in his art, but he was politically liberal. He maintained that he was an independent voter, but he firmly and overtly supported the New Deal and the Civil Rights movement.Oct 22, 2016

Was Norman Rockwell a liberal? - Quora​

1714771722501.png
Quora
https://www.quora.com › Was-Norman-Rockwell-a-liberal

Hmmmm. .. I wonder why thepostmillennial link is coming up dead for me. :eusa_think:

1714771527493.png

Michigan Civil Rights Commission Urges Legislature, Executive Office to Allow Undocumented to Apply for Driver’s Licenses​

October 24, 2023

This site sourced to the postmillenial story. . still up.

Illegal Immigrants Storm Michigan Capitol To Demand Driver’s Licenses​

May 3, 2024 3:02 pm

Advocates march in Lansing in support of driver’s licenses for undocumented immigrants​

By: Kyle Davidson - May 2, 2024 7:37 pm

There is absolutely nothing in there to support your "so they can vote" nonsense. You bring up a topic worth decent discussion and then you have to inject your bullshit conspiracy theories into it.

I agree, that would be the proper response, in my opinion, but you're never going to get that from Gretchen Whitmer. In fact, I doubt you would get that from any Republican governor except maybe Ron DeSantis because he doesn't seem to give a fuck.

". . Then they proceeded to the second floor of the Capitol and chanting, “No driver’s licenses, no vote,” while the House of Representatives was in session, calling on them to pass the Driver’s License for All Legislation. . . "

Actually, it's not that big of a leap, considering they would have a drivers license and many states don't check the ID's.

Forum List

Back