Is Joe Biden Going To Be The Final Democrat Nominee?

Long time between now and November. He's one stumble away from assisted living.
It is tRump's rapidly worsening dementia that you should be worried about. He is unlikely to live to see the election.

MAGA intentionds will make a Haiti of America.
The summer of love is the closest we've come to Haiti so far, and that was perpetrated by liberals. When these libs weren't busy doing their latest fads like the fire challenge or eating Tide pods, they spent their time burning, looting, rioting, killing and hating on statues, all with the support of the liberal leaders in these blue areas. MAGA, by comparison, is the voice of reason.

If I knew we were having fair elections and if I knew our youth were properly educated, I wouldn't have any reservations about any possible Democrat candidate. As it is, all this shady maneuvering has mostly destroyed my confidence of having a free and fair election. The way I see it, we're on our way to becoming Haiti. MAGA

1710412906396.png

If I knew we were having fair elections and if I knew our youth were properly educated, I wouldn't have any reservations about any possible Democrat candidate. As it is, all this shady maneuvering has mostly destroyed my confidence of having a free and fair election. The way I see it, we're on our way to becoming Haiti. MAGA

US elections have never been "fair", the FPTP system makes sure of that.

"Fair elections" would include more viable political parties. Two parties is almost a dictatorship.

"Is Joe Biden Going To Be The Final Democrat Nominee?"​

Who else would the meaning be?

"Is Joe Biden Going To Be The Final Democrat Nominee?"​

Who else would the meaning be?

Kamala Harris since I finished the post with talking about her and I didn't know if you meant Biden or had a typo and meant to type out she.

The summer of love is the closest we've come to Haiti so far, and that was perpetrated by liberals. When these libs weren't busy doing their latest fads like the fire challenge or eating Tide pods, they spent their time burning, looting, rioting, killing and hating on statues, all with the support of the liberal leaders in these blue areas. MAGA, by comparison, is the voice of reason.
MAGAitry homes and hovels are much Haiti like.

I highly doubt it. I'm thinking Kamala Harris might possibly be it. Although I hope and pray that she isn't.
What makes you think Biden wants to drop out? People have been saying "Biden isnt going to run" for two years, but no one can ever explain why Biden would drop out. Its as if people think the DNC has a say in it. They dont, clearly.

Bidens family will run out the statute of limitations on all their crimes if he wins again. Anyone who thinks Biden would drop out MUST also believe that he is innocent of all charges. Its shocking to me that you think he is innocent of ALL the bribery allegations. I dont understand how anyone alive could think that. :dunno:

Forum List

Back