Zone1 Is the term anti semite still an effective insult ? Mod alert

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are calling JEWISH protestors antisemitic.

You tell me what that is other than hysterics.

Iā€™m talking about how the news, and everyone else on the left are somehow trying to avoid that these protests are DEMOCRATS, and now this post trying to downplay the label ā€œanti semeticā€ as a tired, and worn out term. Itā€™s convenient that when we see these activities from democrats, how you all want to try to minimize their actions.

Violence?

View attachment 943717

This, folks, is what a propaganda overdose looks like.
This, folks, is what gas lighting looks like .. you need more propane and stop being an anti-Israel apologist.

U.S.

Violence breaks out at some pro-Palestinian campus protests

Biden condemns unrest after Gaza demonstrations: ā€˜Violent protest is not protectedā€™

Presidentā€™s remarks come after police were met with violence while clearing Gaza protest encampments from college campuses nationwide

This, folks, is what gas lighting looks like .. you need more propane and stop being an anti-Israel apologist.

U.S.

Violence breaks out at some pro-Palestinian campus protests

Biden condemns unrest after Gaza demonstrations: ā€˜Violent protest is not protectedā€™

Presidentā€™s remarks come after police were met with violence while clearing Gaza protest encampments from college campuses nationwide
Violence?
That' not violence
THIS is violence

1715216382319.png

AND

See? Can't criticize without being called a terrorist sympathizer.
Just like 2003
The propaganda goes after the low intellect viewer.

Attachments

• 1715216349735.gif
    1715216349735.gif
    281 KB · Views: 0
Violence?
That' not violence
THIS is violence

AND

See? Can't criticize without being called a terrorist sympathizer.
Just like 2003
The propaganda goes after the low intellect viewer.
It's okay to admit you were wrong, which you were. Even the media is calling the anti-Israel, college protests violent ... Mr. Gaslight.

It's okay to admit you were wrong, which you were. Even the media is calling the anti-Israel, college protests violent ... Mr. Gaslight.
How many dead at
Columbia?
UCLA?
ANY FLUKIN WHERE?

There ya go sparkless.

I'm glad I was taught to respect everyone as a child. Too many kids are taught to hate.

How many dead at
Columbia?
UCLA?
ANY FLUKIN WHERE?

There ya go sparkless.
Why would YOUR president have a press conference about the violence at anti-Israel protests across college campuses? Based on your perspective .. he's wrong .. as is the media.

On your stupid January 6th retort .. Alec Baldwin killed more people than all protestors on 1/6.

Why would YOUR president have a press conference about the violence at anti-Israel protests across college campuses? Based on your perspective .. he's wrong .. as is the media.

On your stupid January 6th retort .. Alec Baldwin killed more people than all protestors on 1/6.
If one is calling the GAZA protests on US universities "violent" then yes, they are wrong.
From any reasoned or historic perspective.

tell us...
does your hatred of Jews approach the level of your hatred of Muslims?

If one is calling the GAZA protests on US universities "violent" then yes, they are wrong.
From any reasoned or historic perspective.

tell us...
does your hatred of Jews approach the level of your hatred of Muslims?
Nice logical fallacy .. and yes .. the anti-Israel protests have been violent.

If you disagree .. doesn't this continue to demonstrate the incompetence of your president with spreading 'false" information?

Nice logical fallacy .. and yes .. the anti-Israel protests have been violent.

If you disagree .. doesn't this continue to demonstrate the incompetence of your president with spreading 'false" information?
How many dead?
How any seriously injured?

None and none you say?

1715288926311.gif

Seems a little weak for "violence."
Do you suppose they were using harsh language?

1715288961631.gif

How many dead?
How any seriously injured?

None and none you say?

Seems a little weak for "violence."
Do you suppose they were using harsh language?
Using your definition, a mass shooting in a school that doesn't seriously injure someone nor kill anyone is not considered a violent attack. Or how about a mugger punching someone without death or serious injury?

Using your definition, a mass shooting in a school that doesn't seriously injure someone nor kill anyone is not considered a violent attack. Or how about a mugger punching someone without death or serious injury?
A mass shooting that doesn't injure or kill anyone....

IS NOT A MASS SHOOTING

1715298397179.gif

And attacking the positions of terrorist combattants is not a genocide.
I've not used the word "genocide" here.
Attacking and killing defenseless women and children is a war crime.
Outside war we call it murder.

But please, defend the killing of thousands of small children.
It serves to reaffirm everyone's opinion of you.

It used to be a huge slur that put the target on a par with Hitler.

But now it seems to aimed at anybody who has a problem with Israeli policy.

It is even more shockingly used against Jewish people who oppose their govt policy.

Is it used so much as a tool to silence dissent ? Nobody wants to be saddled with that label.

Or has hatred of jews grown so much of late ?

There has always been a home for anti semites on here. EMH is one. Roosevelt is another one. They are surfing this wave. Israel has received a massive assault and reacted to it. They have lost a lot of support by their reaction to it.

The World just wants a peaceful settlement in Palestine. One where people of good faith can live in peace.

Extremists on here have called me an anti semite. It soesnt bother me. I think it says more about them than it does about me. That should worry the extremists. I doubt that ut will.

ARe these young students anti semites ? Or are they reacting to the carnage they see every night ?
These kids are your next leaders.

NB Could the mods keep an eye on this. Ive put it here for a reason.
Like with the term racist that is used as a bullying method. Itā€™s completely disgraceful. People on the left like to accuse others of thought crimes. Not because they say Jews or black are unequal or unworthy. Oh no because they criticize Israeli policy or BLM.

America has a lot of problems today because of cowards in this country who are so weak that they support BLM, they waive some flag of Israel or a flag of Ukraine. The media and Hollywood have blatantly criticized white Christian men and theyā€™ve been doing so for about five years hard-core now. And itā€™s brought crime waves high home prices all sorts of degradation.

Indeed, those who support BLM and call people racist for not agreeing that white folks are privileged or not agreeing with BLM belong in hell. Obviously the same thing can be said for people who claim folks are anti-Semitic for criticizing Israeli policy. .. they belong in hell.

Actually, what youā€™re really talking about is anti-Jewish viewpoint. The term anti-Semitic is actually inclusive of Arabs whether it be Arab Muslim, Arab atheist or Arab Christian.

Itā€™s a shocking thing what is happened to the USA. All these hippie left-wing protests, people supporting BLM, people supporting radical feminism. Itā€™s terrible. It is disturbing. It shocks the senses. Thatā€™s why I recommend folks to leave the country or take a break from it. Because in civilized countries, you donā€™t see the type of filth we have in America or the anti American hatred that we have. Self hatred is a uniquely American thing it seems like. It has poison some of the European countries though obviously they have a connection to America. USA has influenced European governments to accept radical BLM and LGBT politics.

Note how lefties react to these topics ā€¦ they are some of the worst sinners and surely they will go to hell. They will look at what someone says, and they will tell them how they think for example

ā€œyouā€™re racist youā€™re an antisemiteā€

not for saying Jews or blacks are unworthy, but for criticizing a government policy or an organization.

It used to be a huge slur that put the target on a par with Hitler.

But now it seems to aimed at anybody who has a problem with Israeli policy.

It is even more shockingly used against Jewish people who oppose their govt policy.

Is it used so much as a tool to silence dissent ? Nobody wants to be saddled with that label.

Or has hatred of jews grown so much of late ?

There has always been a home for anti semites on here. EMH is one. Roosevelt is another one. They are surfing this wave. Israel has received a massive assault and reacted to it. They have lost a lot of support by their reaction to it.

The World just wants a peaceful settlement in Palestine. One where people of good faith can live in peace.

Extremists on here have called me an anti semite. It soesnt bother me. I think it says more about them than it does about me. That should worry the extremists. I doubt that ut will.

ARe these young students anti semites ? Or are they reacting to the carnage they see every night ?
These kids are your next leaders.

NB Could the mods keep an eye on this. Ive put it here for a reason.
You have called people racist with no evidence of back it up. That is a terrible sin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back