It keeps getting worse

And thanks for the people who voted against the anti-Israel Party of Omar and Tlaib and instead chose to put the House back in Republican control - and stop driving inflation and welcoming in hoardes of illegals.
The Republicans have not taken the house....yet.

Keep watching.

No, what I am saying is that there are Heterosexuals, Homosexuals, Bisexuals, and Transgenders in all of the Parties.

Homosexuality has been observed in at least 1000 different species in the animal kingdom.

If those animals could speak, it is possible that some of them would find themselves born in the wrong gender.

Just because many of you do not know or could not care less about those facts does not change the reality of nature and how nature works.

If one is religious, yes, that is how god made them.

But some humans are the only ones who are not capable of understanding nature and work too hard to harm it, and other humans because of their "beliefs"

You have nothing more than a belief, isn't that a fact? A belief repeated by other humans through generations.

Condescend much?

1). Israel was NOT on the Ballot

2). People's rights WAS.

The People's Rights WON.
People’s rights….give me a break. A right to kill your unborn child with no restrictions? You bought into the lies Biden and Obama were spewing.

And Israel was indirectly on the ballot. The Democrats restored funding to HAMAS and negotiated a deal with Hezbollah. Why do you think most religious Jews vote for the R? Because they know the hostility toward Israel on the D side.

People’s rights….give me a break.

And Israel was indirectly on the ballot.
Are you going to deny that lots of Republicans, women and men, voted for their rights this election?

Where is the wave if Republicans are only for the things you believe in?

Israelis also vote for their rights, besides the security of the country. That is what they did this time. And so did Brazil.

Are you going to deny that lots of Republicans, women and men, voted for their rights this election?
Who says Republicans voted for the leftist candidate in any significant numbers? The Ds voted for Ds and the Rs voted for Rs, for the most part. But plenty of Ds turned around and voted for Rs.

“Rights” was not on the ballot. There are no “rights” Republicans are talking about taking away. That’s just the nasty scare tactic being pushed by the left.
Where is the wave if Republicans are only for the things you believe in?

Where is the wave of Democrats? Most people voted Party lines.
Israelis also vote for their rights, besides the security of the country. That is what they did this time. And so did Brazil.
Israel got fed up with the leftist nonsense and voted Bibi back in. I was hoping we’d see the same here, but Israelis are smarter than Americans. I’m sure they are disgusted with Democrat American Jews voting against them as well. Why do you think they named a street after Donald Trump?

People’s rights….give me a break. A right to kill your unborn child with no restrictions? You bought into the lies Biden and Obama were spewing.

And Israel was indirectly on the ballot. The Democrats restored funding to HAMAS and negotiated a deal with Hezbollah. Why do you think most religious Jews vote for the R? Because they know the hostility toward Israel on the D side.
Abortion is a woman's health issue. It is between herself, her doctor and her god. Not the business of a busy body like yourself who does not accept what Judaism itself accept.

Judaism is NOT against abortions. Why are you?

Israel can take care of herself. She is not this stupid, demented idiot, you seem to think needs to be protected 1000% from the US's bad moves.

Which Israelis, Jews, etc have been able to make it clear to some Democrats in government why UNWRA should not be anymore? What progress are we having on that?

Why no money should go to UNWRA, as it may go to Hamas or the textbook which teach more Jew hatred.

Why aren't Republicans making it clear to any government in the US, EU, etc, to not listen to the PA? How about Turkey helping Hamas.

Well, all of that is a discussion for another thread.

Who says Republicans voted for the leftist candidate in any significant numbers? The Ds voted for Ds and the Rs voted for Rs, for the most part. But plenty of Ds turned around and voted for Rs.

“Rights” was not on the ballot. There are no “rights” Republicans are talking about taking away. That’s just the nasty scare tactic being pushed by the left.

Where is the wave of Democrats? Most people voted Party lines.

Israel got fed up with the leftist nonsense and voted Bibi back in. I was hoping we’d see the same here, but Israelis are smarter than Americans. I’m sure they are disgusted with Democrat American Jews voting against them as well. Why do you think they named a street after Donald Trump?
I would be careful as to where you got the info in your first paragraph.

Where is the RED. WAVE ???

I would be careful as to where you got the info in your first paragraph.

Where is the RED. WAVE ???
The caliber of Americans has dropped. Otherwise we wouldn’t have Biden; and for this election, people wouldn’t have fallen for the scare tactics that Republicans will take away their rights.

Last edited:
The caliber of Americans has dropped. Otherwise we wouldn’t have Biden; and for this election, people wouldn’t have fallen for the scare tactics that Republicans will take away their rights.
Believe what you believe. Believe your sources.

The voters knew better. They voted for America AND their rights.

Believe what you believe. Believe your sources.

The voters knew better. They voted for America AND their rights.
How so? Looks like they voted to turn control of the House over to the Republicans, and block the Democrats‘ progressive agenda to ruin America.

Are you assuming that all Transgender people are Democrats, and even Independents ?

There are no Transgenders within the Republican voters?

Are you sure?

Is it a "disease" or nature gone wrong? And humans finally figured out how to fix what nature did wrong?
Feel free to link to a republican candidate for office that is openly "Trans". Also, it's been my humble experience that when humans try to "correct" nature, catastrophes abound. I live and let live so long as the freaks don't insist on pushing their demands into MY LIFE...

How so? Looks like they voted to turn control of the House over to the Republicans, and block the Democrats‘ progressive agenda to ruin America.
You do not know what is going to happen.
The House may be controlled by the Republicans by ONE or two votes? That does not keep Republicans to cross the isle to vote for things they believe is better for their constituents or America. Never did.

They have always done it, will continue to do it. They cross the isle to vote for bills, for Supreme Court candidates, etc.

"Democrats‘ progressive agenda to ruin America."

That.....is a talking point totally empty of facts.

Show me the facts. I will discuss those.

Feel free to link to a republican candidate for office that is openly "Trans". Also, it's been my humble experience that when humans try to "correct" nature, catastrophes abound. I live and let live so long as the freaks don't insist on pushing their demands into MY LIFE...
How is that pushing "their demands" into YOUR life?

Do you have to pay for their surgery?
Do you have to help them in any way?
DO they force you to get to know them? Threaten you to do so, or else?

HOW....in any aspect of your life, do any one of them get in the way of you living your life?

Are you assuming that all Transgender people are Democrats, and even Independents ?

There are no Transgenders within the Republican voters?

Are you sure?

Is it a "disease" or nature gone wrong? And humans finally figured out how to fix what nature did wrong?
The purveyor of perversion speaks.

You do not know what is going to happen.
The House may be controlled by the Republicans by ONE or two votes? That does not keep Republicans to cross the isle to vote for things they believe is better for their constituents or America. Never did.

They have always done it, will continue to do it. They cross the isle to vote for bills, for Supreme Court candidates, etc.

"Democrats‘ progressive agenda to ruin America."

That.....is a talking point totally empty of facts.

Show me the facts. I will discuss those.
You're a liar! You vermin never discuss facts because all you do is lie and spew!

Forum List

Back