Jew Hatred cannot be tolerated in America

dealt with the same thing when talking about the massacre on Jews on Oct 7, when babies were beheaded, a fetus cut out of a womb and decapitated, toddlers burned alive, a baby cooked alive in an oven, women raped while their breasts were being sliced off, and the antisemite said in return….
Where's your evidence any of these lies took place?

What Really Happened on October 7?

"The Israeli regime and its noxious mouthpieces in Washington have spouted so many lies about what Hamas did on October 7 that the conversation is often driven toward rebutting the charges that the group 'beheaded 30 babies' or sliced a four-month-old fetus out of a dead woman, or gouged the eyes and breast out of a mother and father before moving on to the fingers and toes of the son and daughter they executed at an invaded kibbutz, as Secretary of State Antony Blinken testified before Congress in the weeks after the attack."

Jews talk about this daily. Are they Jew haters?
Which Jews? The radical left protesting with the pro-Palestinians as they scream at Jews to go back to the gas chambers, or bully, assault, and spit on Jews as the walk across the campus commons? Or block them as they try to go to class?

Yes, they are self-loathing Jews, just like Soros was when he turned Jews over to the Nazis.

"European jews were given land" oh gee----but even some mizrahi jews---like the parents of my dhimmi hubby had a bit of land---they bought it just
as did "european jews" -----I have already read the islamo nazi propaganda.
"arabs" migrated north-----I got news----all humans MIGRATED---what are we calling "arab" this week? Santa claus speaks arabic? Did the North Pole
"arabs" buy land or did they do it the "ARABIC" way----attack, murder, rape,
pillage and enslave and extort---as did the relative of the rapist of mecca---uhm his son-in-law or whatevah when he rendered Jerusalem knee deep in
blood for the glory of allah and his BBF?

Go lie down.

Which Jews? The radical left protesting with the pro-Palestinians as they scream at Jews to go back to the gas chambers, or bully, assault, and spit on Jews as the walk across the campus commons? Or block them as they try to go to class?

Yes, they are self-loathing Jews, just like Soros was when he turned Jews over to the Nazis.

Between the ages of 9-14. Shame on you.So much for your Christian morals.

HUH---Soros was damaged badly and, clearly, never got over the filth shoved down his throat

Soros was 9 years old in 1939. He was 14 when Hitler invaded Hungary.

What filth are you talking about now?

Soros was 9 years old in 1939. He was 14 when Hitler invaded Hungary.

What filth are you talking about now?
Hungary was, unfortunately, very adaptable to Nazi influence and even in his early childhood, his family identified as very
assimilated. He was---virtually brought up to adapt to the
prevailing ethos of the times---which in Hungary in the 1940s
meant NAZI.

Hungary was, unfortunately, very adaptable to Nazi influence and even in his early childhood, his family identified as very
assimilated. He was---virtually brought up to adapt to the
prevailing ethos of the times---which in Hungary in the 1940s
meant NAZI.

He survived.

He survived.
yes he did. what is your point? Based on cooperation with
the Nazi invaders by the Hungarian population---something like
over 80% of the Jewish population was exterminated in just two
years. I once had a 14 year old son----such a situation would
blown his mind too. You are very educated----did you miss
psychology 101? Some of the most interesting intros to child
psychology are FROMM and ERIKSON----very readable

I agree….but how do we wake them the F up? I just had a conversation with a Jewish friend last week: she is adamantly pro-Israel, belongs to an organization to fight antisemitism, admitted to me that Biden enabled the Oct 7th massacre by giving over so much money to Iran, and….still is going to vote for him.

Here is another cute Jewish boy who was attacked by a crowd

Not to mention the constitutional threats posed by US fascists' undying support for the Jewish state's ethnic cleansing in Palestine:

The Antisemitism Awareness Act is a full frontal assault on free speech | MR Online

"First, American politicians sought to equate anti-Zionism with antisemitism.

"Now, they want to redefine antisemitism itself.

"This week, the US House of Representatives voted to approve the Antisemitism Awareness Act, which can be characterised as the Israel lobby’s legislative agenda of codifying the criminalisation of anti-Israel sentiments by redefining antisemitism."
Constitutional threats? Name a few, as my memory is a little fuzzy, not like the brainless one you voted for.

well there's the first Amd, and there's the 2nd Amd

the 2nd is all about one's gun

the 1st is all about where to point it

~S~

yes he did. what is your point? Based on cooperation with
the Nazi invaders by the Hungarian population---something like
over 80% of the Jewish population was exterminated in just two
years. I once had a 14 year old son----such a situation would
blown his mind too. You are very educated----did you miss
psychology 101? Some of the most interesting intros to child
psychology are FROMM and ERIKSON----very readable

Forbes called Soros the "most generous giver" (in terms of percentage of net worth). He is a resident of New York. Born in Budapest to a non-observant Jewish family, Soros survived the Nazi occupation of Hungary and moved to the United Kingdom in 1947.

Where's your evidence any of these lies took place?

What Really Happened on October 7?

"The Israeli regime and its noxious mouthpieces in Washington have spouted so many lies about what Hamas did on October 7 that the conversation is often driven toward rebutting the charges that the group 'beheaded 30 babies' or sliced a four-month-old fetus out of a dead woman, or gouged the eyes and breast out of a mother and father before moving on to the fingers and toes of the son and daughter they executed at an invaded kibbutz, as Secretary of State Antony Blinken testified before Congress in the weeks after the attack."
And why, wonders a new Al Jazeera documentary, did the media go to such lengths to concoct gruesome X-rated versions of an attack that was harrowing enough to begin with?
OMFG, you dare post a link to a known terrorists group called Al Jazeera? Man you are definitely an enemy of the people.

Forum List

Back