Judge Jeanine calls out Biden: ‘Get the hell out there and talk to us’ on spy balloons, Mitch & others in GOP Senate/House caucus also want answers

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
President Biden wasn’t transparent about his classified documents scandal. And he wasn’t transparent about the Chinese spy balloon.

Judge Jeannie needs to shut up.
Well, the Demmies do love leaks and lies, but I don't. May responsible freedom of speech continue on in this country. Judge Jeanine has it. :thup: So does Rep. Jim Jordan, Sen. Ted Cruz, Speaker of the House Kevin McCarthy, Leader of the Senate, Mitch McConnell, and the soft spoken, reliable Wyoming Senator John Barrasso. And if you take away the lies of the leftist communist supporting press, President Donald Trump remains distinguished as the best President the United States has ever had to accomplish prosperity for all, peace on earth, and every ocean on earth cleaned up of fish-killing plastics, poisons, and pollution. God bless our dear Republican Party who sticks up for what's right, believes in giving equal opportunities to law-abiding, America-loving citizens, regardless of race, clan, age, but with one heart for this amazing country our loving founders who made civil rights happen on this continent. ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤎

Last edited:
Well, the Demmies do love leaks and lies, but I don't. May responsible freedom of speech continue on in this country. Judge Jeanine has it. :thup: So does Rep. Jim Jordan, Sen. Ted Cruz, Speaker of the House Kevin McCarthy, Leader of the Senate, Mitch McConnell, and the soft spoken, reliable Wyoming Senator John Barrasso. And if you take away the lies of the leftist communist supporting press, President Donald Trump remains distinguished as the best President the United States has ever had to accomplish prosperity for all, peace on earth, and every ocean on earth cleaned up of fish-killing plastics, poisons, and pollution. God bless our dear Republican Party who sticks up for what's right, believes in giving equal opportunities to law-abiding, America-loving citizens, regardless of race, clan, age, but with one heart for this amazing country our loving founders who made civil rights happen on this continent. ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤎
What a load.

What a load.
I'm certain your delightful ignus fatuus with your party's bare mooning of all that's good will result in a hollow chamber of cackling that will haunt you in your old age. Don't expect communistic government to pity you as they unload on you to be their stepping stone to take power away from the common man so they can be
1676371095533.jpeg
. Democrats are famous for kicking people they use up to the curbside of any obscure road. Their last word to you will be "What a load." Some epitome, no?

Last edited:
I'm certain your delightful ignus fatuus with your party's bare mooning of all that's good will result in a hollow chamber of cackling that will haunt you in your old age. Don't expect communistic government to pity you as they unload on you to be their stepping stone to take power away from the common man so they can be View attachment 756759. Democrats are famous for kicking people they use up to the curbside of any obscure road. Their last word to you will be "What a load." Some epitome, no?

The only party I have is with hot chicks the politicians are on their own. I voted for Reagan in 1980 and found out politicians lie and never wanted to be a member of any organization that lies. So, I have no ability to be kicked to the curb because that is for suckers.

Why is the government being so weird about just calling them balloons?

The Canadians were super weird about it, then one of their Air Force generals called it a BALLOON. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Their defense minister was pissed. It was hilarious.

The only party I have is with hot chicks the politicians are on their own. I voted for Reagan in 1980 and found out politicians lie and never wanted to be a member of any organization that lies. So, I have no ability to be kicked to the curb because that is for suckers.
Your political sympathies seem to favor Democrats. Just saying.

Forum List

Back