Judge Threatens Jail For Trump After Holding Him In Contempt

Can you quote any of "we all" saying that?

Your every post supports the idea that Trump should be treated differently because he is running for POTUS.

I know you lack the balls to say it outright, but come on it is very obvious.

Last edited:
Fuck this asswipe judge.

Trump will get injunctive relief against this asshole.

There are several hundred federal judges who'll be more than happy to help.
He lost his appeal on the gag order in Federal Court by unanimous decision, fuckwit. Fucking learn something before you go fantasizing, morons. :laugh:

Your ever post supports the idea that Trump should be treated differently because he is running for POTUS.

I know you lack the balls to say it outright, but come on it is very obvious.
Nope. Re-read my posts. I've explained my position on that topic several times. You cannot refute that position, so you invent one that you can.

Nope. Re-read my posts. I've explained my position on that topic several times. You cannot refute that position, so you invent one that you can.

Yes you have made your position very clear. Trump running for POTUS makes him different.

It's bound to happen. The moron can't help himself. Funny thing is, no judge wants to be the one to have to spank Trump but since his daddy never did it someone has to be the adult in his life and teach him how to act right.

If Trump were not running for POTUS, would him in jail would risk losing the Republic?
It isn’t about Trump just “running for POTUS,” as you stated above.

A guy gets caught breaking into cars, and whips out a cardboard sign that says ”Me for President” he doesn’t get let go. He should do time. The Republic will be fine.

It isn’t about Trump just “running for POTUS,” as you stated above.

A guy gets caught breaking into cars, and whips out a cardboard sign that says ”Me for President” he doesn’t get let go. He should do time. The Republic will be fine.

So, if he were not running for POTUS it would still endanger the Republic to jail him?

So, if he were not running for POTUS it would still endanger the Republic to jail him?
Not as much, but it would certainly reduce confidence that we aren’t run by a tinpot junta that jails political opponents.

Same applies to Democrats. If Trump wins and the DOJ prosecuted Biden and jailed him, that would be just as bad.

Same applies to Democrats. If Trump wins and the DOJ prosecuted Biden and jailed him, that would be just as bad.

Why?

If Biden has broken laws, he should be prosecuted.

Why do you want to give the POTUS an lifetime get out of free jail card just for the mere act of having been POTUS? Is it not enough they are immune from any and all legal jeopardy while in office?

Not as much, but it would certainly reduce confidence that we aren’t run by a tinpot junta that jails political opponents.

How is Trump, Bragg's political opponent in New York State???

Why?

If Biden has broken laws, he should be prosecuted.
Not every breaking of a law is prosecuted. That’s silly and a little childish.
Why do you want to give the POTUS a lifetime get out of free jail card just for the mere act of having been POTUS? Is it not enough they are immune from any and all legal jeopardy while in office?
Nope. Never said that. Try responding to what I do say instead of making up my position.

Not every breaking of a law is prosecuted. That’s silly and a little childish.

Nope. Never said that. Try responding to what I do say instead of making up my position.

We have now gone full circle to presidents being above the law, as you do not want them prosecuted for breaking the law.

Sorry buddy, I will never be able to agree to that.

Its weird. its like he is in a criminal trial and keeps blatantly violating the judges orders. its almost like, with every other defendant, they may get thrown in the hoosegow for contempt when they do that.
all unconstitutional. lady justice is crying at the abuse of the balance of justice!!!

1714569136431.png

Trump is an opponent of the Democrats. Bragg is a Soros funded Democrat.
The Soros donated to non profit, that donated to Bragg, is piddly, out of all of Bragg's campaign donations....

And no, Trump is not his political opponent....

What are you saying? All prosecutors can not ever prosecute the crimes of a person who is of the opposite political party?

Nalvany was Putin's political opponent for President...

That's the example....Putin falsely charged him, falsely convicted him, poisoned him to kill him twice, then put him in jail in Siberia, with poor medical and living conditions, which killed him.

That is going after your political opponent.

The Soros donated to non profit, that donated to Bragg, is piddly, out of all of Bragg's campaign donations....

And no, Trump is not his political opponent....

What are you saying? All prosecutors can not ever prosecute the crimes of a person who is of the opposite political party?

Nalvany was Putin's political opponent for President...

That's the example....Putin falsely charged him, falsely convicted him, poisoned him to kill him twice, then put him in jail in Siberia, with poor medical and living conditions, which killed him.

That is going after your political opponent.
hilarious. they call that splitting hairs in most settings.

Forum List

Back