Judge Threatens Jail For Trump After Holding Him In Contempt

Of course not, This jackass judge and lib loons are drooling about Trump in handcuffs and a big media circus
Secret service for one would never agree to apprehension over charges and weak ass social comment gag order,
A conviction would likely be different
Nope! Not true! Secret service is planning for it.

The U.S. Secret Service held meetings and started planning for what to do if former President Donald Trump were to be held in contempt in his criminal hush money trial and Judge Juan Merchan opted to send him to short-term confinement, officials familiar with the situation told ABC News.

You guys are such idiots. OJ Simpson himself wasn't gagged. I said give me a name of another defendant that was gagged, not another trial where they used gag orders. 🙄

I see that one of you got nervous about this comment and one of you saw my sense of humor. I don't even think that I need to point out who's who here.

All the other people, stopped when the trial started.

Michael Cohen is cashing in on the Trump trial with TikTok livestreams​

Link…MSN

After former President Donald Trump spent the day in a courtroom in downtown Manhattan last Tuesday, one of the star witnesses in the criminal hush money case against him went live on social media to talk about the trial as thousands listened.

"Trump 2024?" said Michael Cohen, Trump's former attorney and "fixer" who is now a central figure in the criminal case. "More like Trump 20-24 years."

Sure. Act like a bitch because you're being treated like every other criminal defendant. I don't have a problem with you morons continuing to show your assess to voters.
How does my suggesting that MAGA supporters get out and vote and make sure the election is aboveboard and honest indicate that I am acting like a bitch? What I am suggesting is a peaceful solution to a potentially dangerous problem. Our nation is on the verge of splitting apart.

(Link)…Civil War 2.0? Why Splitting Up Would Be a $100 Trillion Mistake

How does my suggesting that MAGA supporters get out and vote and make sure the election is aboveboard and honest indicate that I am acting like a bitch? What I am suggesting is a peaceful solution to a potentially dangerous problem. Our nation is on the verge of splitting apart.

(Link)…Civil War 2.0? Why Splitting Up Would Be a $100 Trillion Mistake
You suggested jailing Trump for violating his gag order, repeatedly, would garner some sort of sympathy for him and now suggesting our country is is on the verge of splitting up is some bitch shit. We aren't splitting up. Calm down Nancy. :itsok: :laugh:

You suggested jailing Trump for violating his gag order, repeatedly, would garner some sort of sympathy for him and now suggesting our country is is on the verge of splitting up is some bitch shit. We aren't splitting up. Calm down Nancy. :itsok: :laugh:
Trump’s popularity is not falling despite the fact that he is in court. Put him in jail for violating the gag order and I predict it will rise.

You obviously have our head buried in the sand like a good liberal. Your probably think Joe Biden is doing an excellent job too.

Read the news occasionally. Even CNN says this nation is on the verge of breaking up. In passing, the last thing I want to see would be a breakup of the nation I love. However I do believe this nation has serious problems that hopefully can be corrected by voting. That’s of course assumes our system of elections is honest and fair.

Opinion: Is the US on the brink of another civil war?​

Opinion by Bruce Hoffman and Jacob Ware
7 minute read
Updated 1:40 PM EDT, Sat March 16, 2024

But it is not just CNN. …

Opinion | A Surprising Share of Americans Wants to Break Up the Country. Here’s Why They’re Wrong.​

The deleterious effects of a breakup would be enormous. A disaggregated United States would be instantly less powerful.

Trump’s popularity is not falling despite the fact that he is in court. Put him in jail for violating the gag order and I predict it will rise.
His popularity isn't falling because he has his MAGAt base but the moderate establishment types aren't amused or thrilled about his legal troubles and potential criminal convictions.
You obviously have our head buried in the sand like a good liberal. Your probably think Joe Biden is doing an excellent job too.
Fuck No! :laugh:

I just think he's better than Trump.
Read the news occasionally. Even CNN says this nation is on the verge of breaking up.
And I give a fuck about CNN's opinion why? I don't think the country is on the verge of breaking up.

His popularity isn't falling because he has his MAGAt base but the moderate establishment types aren't amused or thrilled about his legal troubles and potential criminal convictions.

Fuck No! :laugh:

I just think he's better than Trump.

And I give a fuck about CNN's opinion why? I don't think the country is on the verge of breaking up.
I could post 10 more links from reputable sources saying our nation is on the verge of breaking up. There is even a movie about a new Civil War.

Trump was a good to excellent President and Joe Biden is the worst President in modern history. Worse even than Jimmy Carter.

Trump’s biggest problems is that he is a polarizing individual you either love or hate and he can be obnoxious at times.

Biden is the least popular president in 70 years — below even Nixon and Carter, scathing poll finds​

Story by Mary Kay Linge
• 4d •

(Link)…MSN

Why?

If Biden has broken laws, he should be prosecuted.

Why do you want to give the POTUS an lifetime get out of free jail card just for the mere act of having been POTUS? Is it not enough they are immune from any and all legal jeopardy while in office?
"" if Biden has broken any laws, he should be prosecuted " lol , too funny . But he is a poor dementia patient . He can't be prosecuted. Remember?:

So Trump has a gag order but not Michael Cohen.
Correct. Nobody requested a gag order for Cohen. You will have to take that up with the Trump defense team.

Also, read the gag order, if you can find it. While it no doubt is meant to target the orange criminal, it may apply to all parties in the case.

Last edited:
Well I do know one thing. Trump isn't obviously intimidated by any gag order as he keeps fighting to keep his freedom of speech and I really admire that about him. Awesome speech btw.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back