Judge Threatens Jail For Trump After Holding Him In Contempt

Okay, now this is really starting to get scary here. If Trump is jailed and his freedom of speech is violated, America as we know it truly has died.

Doesn't reflect well on the Constitution's First Amendment.

As for the offended judge: Pock, pock, pock, p-dock!

Means that can’t refute it nor offer an alternative
What alternative? Douche Runner here believes the orange bag O' shit's freedom of speech is being violated based on, well, feelz. The judge disagrees. Which is why I don't put much stock into what the magaturd peanut gallery believe. :rolleyes:

What alternative? Douche Runner here believes the orange bag O' shit's freedom of speech is being violated based on, well, feelz. The judge disagrees. Which is why I don't put much stock into what the magaturd peanut gallery believe. :rolleyes:

What if a judge ruled that you were a rapist and or murder and sentenced you to death with no evidence of the sort?

What if a judge ruled that you were a rapist and or murder and sentenced you to death with no evidence of the sort?
What if frogs had wings? Would they no longer bump their asses when they hop?

What other irrelevant bullshit that will never happen would you like to discuss?

What other irrelevant bullshit that will never happen would you like to discuss?

Well if you were on death row for no reason whatsoever other than the fact that the judge didn't like you and you didn't have a fair trial you would certainly be singing a different tune.

Well if you were on death row for no reason whatsoever other than the fact that the judge didn't like you and you didn't have a fair trial you would certainly be singing a different tune.
I surely would, because that would be unconstitutional. Fortunately, I understand due process and how it works. You must be the other guy. :rolleyes:

Trumps speech has been curtailed in a highly unusual manner with new definitions given to threat and intimidation

Judge needs to do it or Shut Up. His daily threats prevent impartiality for those who hear it.
Mistrial

Forum List

Back