July set to be hottest month on record. Global warming update

Seaside town in Brazil being swallowed up by the ocean

View attachment 809346
AccuWeather
https://www.accuweather.com › climate › seaside-town...

Every year, the Atlantic Ocean swallows 6 more meters, or about 20 feet, of the town. Hundreds upon hundreds of houses have been devoured, transforming the ...

Senegal city races to move families as sea swallows homes

View attachment 809347
PreventionWeb
https://www.preventionweb.net › news › senegal-city-r...
Apr 3, 2018 — The disaster surprised no one in this crowded fishing neighbourhood. Since 2016, two or three times a year, the ocean has swelled and knocked ...

After the Pacific Ocean swallows villages and five Solomon ...

View attachment 809348
The Arizona Republic
https://www.azcentral.com › news › world › 2016/05/10
May 10, 2016 — The scene of this rising sea is an archipelago of upthrust volcanoes and coral atolls, which dots the Pacific to the northeast of Australia: the ...

LOL!!!

Solomon Islands is the key. What is causing the Solomon's to sink, they actually are, as are other islands in the SOUTH PACIFIC but NOWHERE else...

The Solomon Islands are attached to the bottom of the Pacific. That plate is approaching the tectonic formation known as PACIFIC RING OF FIRE - PROF

The process is called SUBDUCTION, where one plate goes under the other. As it approaches PROF, it starts to go down, because in a few million years, the Solomons will not just be underwater...

THEY WILL BE UNDER THE EARTH's CRUST

As for

Statue of Liberty
Hawaii 5-0 beach
Venice
Norfolk Naval Base

There is absolutely NO OCEAN RISE for the PAST 100 years....

Once again, the Co2 fraud DELIBERATELY MISINTERPRETS to BILK the AMERICAN TAXPAYER

WE ARE NOT LIABLE FOR TECTONIC PLATE MOVEMENT

Last edited:
Although I’m a conservative , I like to admit defeat when we lose.
We lost this battle against scientists, and everyone who claims global warming is real.
Up to a couple of years ago, I had hoped that we conservatives could successfully deny that the planet is warming and that humans are the main cause.
But statistics like these, and the wildfires and heat waves, and everything just sealed the deal.
Let's continue to try to on the libs. Just not on this topic, because we lost this one.

You aren't a conservative......if you are dumb enough to buy into this lie.....

We lost this battle against scientists, and everyone who claims global warming is real.
Up to a couple of years ago, I had hoped that we conservatives could successfully deny that the planet is warming and that humans are the main cause.
But statistics like these, and the wildfires and heat waves, and everything just sealed the deal.
Let's continue to try to on the libs. Just not on this topic, because we lost this one.

Look up "Climategate," and you will see that this is just crap.....

flu shots are proven.....
They are?
Then why do people get them EVERY year?
The flu vaccine DOES NOT prevent people from getting the flu.
the new vaccines are exactly that, new and a new technology.......with unknown, long term side effects...
ALL vaccines have side effects.

Similarly, 2.6% of the influenza vaccine cohort showed new onset cardiac symptoms, such as chest pain, dyspnea, and palpitation, but no case of clinical or subclinical myocarditis and pericarditis [9]. In this study, we have reported a very rare and serious adverse event following influenza vaccination.

Acute Fulminant Myocarditis Following Influenza Vaccination ...​

33b87671708bd2a01aca31e8a230540f_768x0.png

Did my part. I started peeing in the shade instead of in my neighbor's front yard to reduce the water vapor in the atmosphere.

The whole argument is so stupid. Yes, the earth is warming, and yes, mankind plays a role in it.

But if every human became an organic subsistence farmer tomorrow - we parked our SUV's, shut down our furnaces and air conditioners, and turned off the lights - the impact on the climate would be so slight that it couldn't be measured.

So tell me why, again, that the Left thinks they have to take over all industrial, agricultural, and transportation by government fiat. It wouldn't make any difference.

LOL!!!

Solomon Islands is the key. What is causing the Solomon's to sink, they actually are, as are other islands in the SOUTH PACIFIC but NOWHERE else...

The Solomon Islands are attached to the bottom of the Pacific. That plate is approaching the tectonic formation known as PACIFIC RING OF FIRE - PROF

The process is called SUBDUCTION, where one plate goes under the other. As it approaches PROF, it starts to go down, because in a few million years, the Solomons will not just be underwater...

THEY WILL BE UNDER THE EARTH's CRUST

As for

Statue of Liberty
Hawaii 5-0 beach
Venice
Norfolk Naval Base

There is absolutely NO OCEAN RISE for the PAST 100 years....

Once again, the Co2 fraud DELIBERATELY MISINTERPRETS to BILK the AMERICAN TAXPAYER

WE ARE NOT LIABLE FOR TECTONIC PLATE MOVEMENT

Butbutbutbut Algore said the planet has a fever!

LOL. I was just thinking the other day that you hadn't started one of those stupid threads recently about how you're a conservative and never believed in Climate Change until now. Then, right on que, you post another one.

Last edited:
I've have one one flu shot in my life and can't remember the last time I had the flu. Flu shots weaken your natural immunity.
Me too.
I've had one flu shot..................The only time that year, I got the flu.

Forum List

Back