Just Wondering: do mods ever get dinged by other mods

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the mods are pretty cool here... I've been to sites where you get banned for making an off color joke and the fact that some of them also get into the conversation is rare and kind of fun...

Don't hold me to this guy's, but, I heard on the grapevine that a mod who needs reprimanded, the others sort it out by inflicting the Lovense Hush 2 plug on them in the most strongest manner possible

Don't hold me to this guy's, but, I heard on the grapevine that a mod who needs reprimanded, the others sort it out by inflicting the Lovense Hush 2 plug on them in the most strongest manner possible
Ooo! Ooo! Don't even tell me who or how! My imagination is enough to keep me buzzing all day long!:tomato:

The moderation here is odd, to say the least.

They allow all manner of racist content. But then they delete posts that call out the racists and their racist content.

So the racist content is "right on topic", but discussing it and the racists who post it are not?

Makes perfect sense, after a botched lobotomy.

Last edited:
Personally, I think mods should have two accounts. A normal account for them to debate that's subject to the same constraints/rules as a bog standard member, and a mod profile that can only perform moderation duties but it's not there to use in debating.

That way, a mod could effectively be thread banned, time out, banned etc.. but they can still mod on the mod account, but can't contribute to debates.

Know what I mean?

They allow all manner of racist content. But then they delete posts that call out the racists and their racist content.

So the racist content is "right on topic", but discussing it and the racists who post it are not?

This presumes that you have a brain to lobotomize.

And you would consider an objective to affirmative action “racist content,” or a discussion of the much higher violent crime rate among blacks “racist content,” or a statement that the high out-of-wedlock rate among blacks is correlated to poverty and crime “racist content,” am I right?

IOW, any post that points out double standards or personal actions of blacks that contribute to poverty to be racist.

And you would consider an objective to affirmative action “racist content,” or a discussion of the much higher violent crime rate among blacks “racist content,” or a statement that the high out-of-wedlock rate among blacks is correlated to poverty and crime “racist content,” am I right?

IOW, any post that points out double standards or personal actions of blacks that contribute to poverty to be racist.
Nah, these are the strawmen that racists prop up for themselves to justify their own poor behaviors.

I was on one and on J6, without any warning, all conservatives were wacked.
I got whacked for running the numbers to explain why Bernie Sanders’ “tax the rich to pay for everyone’s college” wouldn’t provide nearly enough money for that. It was well-cited, and simple math. Within 30 seconds, the post disappeared….and when I wrote to the mod to ask why, I was blocked.

Run by a leftist in a blue city.

You mean they actually delete some of your nasty slur-filled posts? Amazing!

You are the one who always whines to Mods when you are called a racist

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back