Kangaroo Court Update: Stormy Day

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Bombshell from Bill Maher as he uses previous footage from his own show to reveal how Stormy Daniels contradicted her testimony:
"Let me show you a little video: This is when I had Stormy on in 2018.
Maher: Why did you fuck Donald Trump?
Daniels: "I have no idea. It is not a me too case. I wasn't assaulted. I wasn't raped. I wasn't attacked or raped, or coerced or blackmailed. They tried to shove me in to the me too box"
Maher: That's not what she's saying now."

Can't believe Stormy Daniels blew it again. Oh wait, yes I can.

Megyn Kelly has some good stuff but the real gold is in the comments:

“Stormy knows all about gag orders, stiff sentences, and doing hard time.”
“She was curious if she would encounter a hung jury and she didn’t want to blow her testimony as the D’s had so much riding on her. Ultimately, she ended up getting pounded by the defense.”
“There were gaping holes in her testimony.”

Bombshell from Bill Maher as he uses previous footage from his own show to reveal how Stormy Daniels contradicted her testimony:
Daniels: "I have no idea. It is not a me too case. I wasn't assaulted. I wasn't raped. I wasn't attacked or raped, or coerced or blackmailed. They tried to shove me in to the me too box"

“She was curious if she would encounter a hung jury and she didn’t want to blow her testimony as the D’s had so much riding on her. Ultimately, she ended up getting pounded by the defense.”

Stormy could rival Harris in blowing things. It's funny liberals actually think this clown show is working in their favor.

Stormy could rival Harris in blowing things. It's funny liberals actually think this clown show is working in their favor.

kamala-harris-435x245.jpg

/----/
1715686061470.png

Waiting for the joke about kangaroos and gagging.
/----/
A kangaroo hops into a brothel, picks out Stormy, and heads upstairs with her.
While up there, he eats her out like an animal doing things she's never even heard of.
After about an hour, he gets up and heads out the door.
Stormy stops him and demands payment.
The kangaroo doesn't understand. She has him look up whore in the dictionary, a person who trades sex for money. Still a little confused he asks what does it say about me?
Kangaroo is an Australian native animal that eats bushes and leaves.

Forum List

Back