Kari Lake Files First Election Challenge Lawsuit, Vows More Action Ahead

You mesan she is going to be cheated like Trump was. We will see. She is not going away. Think the MSM will show the huge rally challenging the election?
Dude, You claimed Trump was going to be put back into power and yet it hasn’t, and I told you many times he wasn’t, and this braid isn’t going to be made Governor and she will lose even if it make it to the USSC, so what will you do when that happens?

so keep vomiting I mean talking....;)
No, you vomit insanity and have yet to be correct on anything in life!
Are you any different?
yea, I am because I do not believe all the tripe from either side and read all news sources to get the reality!

You just want someone to agree with your asinine opinion!

I hope she gets her documents. Obviously, she should and so should the press.

I doubt she'll be successful in a lawsuit challenging the results.

Courts typically refuse to hear a lawsuit challenging election results, because they don't want to be seen as thwarting the will of the people no matter how obvious that "will" was arrived at by cheating. So the suits are filed, they are dismissed, and Democrats claim they won the suit.
You are always cheated when your candidate doesn’t win.

At the end of the day she still loses… What will you say then?

Deep Throat?

Nazis stole the election?

Commie Pinko Elephants mind melded into the voters minds?

I swear you and her are no better than those that said Trump stole the election in 2016!
The difference between the winner and loser was less than seventeen thousand votes. At a minimum there should be a state-wide manual recount. Over two and a half million Arizonans voted in the election, that’s a razor thin margin.

Because once one election is found to be corrupted it will open the door to ant questionable election. And the media doesn't want that.

Exactly! :thup:

When you let the cat out of the bag.....he-he.....there is no way of stopping the truth come out!

Dude, You claimed Trump was going to be put back into power and yet it hasn’t, and I told you many times he wasn’t, and this braid isn’t going to be made Governor and she will lose even if it make it to the USSC, so what will you do when that happens?
Find a post where I claimed that? I'll wait. Do some research before you open your mouth.

No, you vomit insanity and have yet to be correct on anything in life!

yea, I am because I do not believe all the tripe from either side and read all news sources to get the reality!

You just want someone to agree with your asinine opinion!
Do you accept the reality this country is being destroyed by those in power? If you do not, you have not arrived.

There will be all kinds of action. This first suit requests documents about voting irregularities. A shame she has to go to court to get something that should be transparent.

“Every single rule was pretty much broken when it came to Election Day voting where they punish the people who chose to show up on Election Day,” Lake said on the Wednesday edition of the “Just the News, No Noise” TV show. “So we filed this lawsuit in court today asking the county to cough up some of the public documentation we need for our bigger lawsuit.”

The right’s war on democracy continues.

Lake should concede and accept the will of the voters.

Instead she exhibits her contempt for democracy and the will of the people with baseless, meritless lawsuits.
It is not the will of the voters. Hobbs and every Democrat should concede.

At the end of the day she still loses… What will you say then?

Deep Throat?

Nazis stole the election?

Commie Pinko Elephants mind melded into the voters minds?

I swear you and her are no better than those that said Trump stole the election in 2016!
There should be another election. She cannot lose with all of the documented mistakes. It would mean that the election had no integrity and therefore null and void.

Lake should concede and accept the will of the voters.

Instead she exhibits her contempt for democracy and the will of the people with baseless, meritless lawsuits.
If Lake had any class (or brains) she'd be ashamed of her ridiculous behavior.

Thank Gawd, we didn't get stuck with this worthless, disgusting twot.

If Lake had any class (or brains) she'd be ashamed of her ridiculous behavior.

Thank Gawd, we didn't get stuck with this hopeless, disgusting twot.
It is hardly ridiculous. The fair and equal laws were violated whether purposely or not makes no difference. It was not a fair election. Period.

Forum List

Back