Kari Lake Gets ‘HUGE VICTORY’ in Court!!!

Bullshit. The Attorney General reports directly to the president. If the president goes to the Attorney General and asks them to go after someone for committing a crime, they might if they believe a crime was committed. And if they don't do as the president asks, they risk being fired and replaced with someone who will.

A president telling someone they're going to jail if they don't do as he asks is most certainly a threat.
And a president has immunity from anything he says while in office. Our Constitution protects its presidents.

No threat. If I say someone is going to jail, that is not a threat. You people are insane.

It's not a threat coming from you because you're a nobody. It is a threat coming from the president, who's the head of the Executive Branch and Constitutionally mandated to make sure laws are faithfully executed.

No threat. If I say someone is going to jail, that is not a threat. You people are insane.

If you tell someone that you need them to find more than 11,000 votes, and then tell them its a crime if they don't act and they could go to jail....that's absolutely a fucking threat.

And the Secretary of State of Georgia took it as one.

You, citing yourself, disagree. Who gives a fuck? Your feelings aren't a legal standard. You're no part of this legal process.

Rassenberger is cited more than 10 times in the indictment alone.

It's not a threat coming from you because you're a nobody. It is a threat coming from the president, who's the head of the Executive Branch and Constitutionally mandated to make sure laws are faithfully executed.
You do not care about any of that. You are fooling no one. You are one disingenuous POS.

If you tell someone that you need them to find more than 11,000 votes, and then tell them its a crime if they don't act and they could go to jail....that's absolutely a fucking threat.

You, citing yourself, disagree. Who gives a fuck? Your feelings aren't a legal standard. You're no part of this legal process.

Trump has immunity.

You do not care about any of that. You are fooling no one. You are one disingenuous POS.

I just consider every count, recount, hand count, machine count, audit, forensic audit, state tally, official tally, certification of ascertainment, electoral vote, court ruling, or law enforcement investigation regarding the election....

....to be more reliable than you. A conman and a liar.

And a president has immunity from anything he says while in office. Our Constitution protects its presidents.

Oh? Clinton had immunity when he lied under oath? Or are you just as big of an idiot as you are a liar?

And keeping this in perspective, the threat Trump made over the phone came after he threatened him with jail on Twitter...

He [Donald Trump] gave @BrianKempGA and @GaSecofState every chance to get it right. They refused. They will soon be going to jail.

Oh? Clinton had immunity when he lied under oath? Or are you just as big of an idiot as you are a liar?

He's just a conman who is trying to protect Trump from any accountability. Per these MAGA grifters, Trump can commit any crime he wants.

Alas, the law disagrees.

Bullshit. The Attorney General reports directly to the president. If the president goes to the Attorney General and asks them to go after someone for committing a crime, they might if they believe a crime was committed. And if they don't do as the president asks, they risk being fired and replaced with someone who will.

A president telling someone they're going to jail if they don't do as he asks is most certainly a threat.
Did President Trump go to the AG and tell him to charge anyone?

Doesn't matter. Threatening to put someone in jail if they don't do what you tell them to do is still a threat.

The "Law and Order" party indeed.

Why would I ignore the Secretary of State of Georgia on what constitutes a threat against him and instead believe you, citing yourself?

I just checked the entire Georgia indictment. You're never mentioned once. Raffensperger is mentioned no less than 10 times.

Apparently the grand jury puts far more weight in him than it does you.
Gee, I guess you really got something now, huh. Good luck with your fairy tale.

Good luck with that.

Nice strawman. Doesn't matter if he did or didn't. The threat was made to Raffensperger and Trump had the ability to back it up if he so wanted. If I knew you personally and threatened to kill you, that would be a threat even if I never had any intentions of actually following through with it.

Did President Trump say that they were committing a crime?

Nice strawman. Doesn't matter if he did or didn't. The threat was made to Raffensperger and Trump had the ability to back it up if he so wanted. If I knew you personally and threatened to kill you, that would be a threat even if I never had any intentions of actually following through with it.
I don't see a threat. You don't see President Biden taking a bribe and I don't see Trump committing a crime.

Forum List

Back