Kari Lake obliterates reporters on “election deniers”. She has the receipts!

Hahahaha

You actually think you can bullshit with "found him guilty" and anyone will see you as anything but a mindless hack.

You're utterly insane.
It’s not about me and whether I’m a mindless hack. It’s about your false claims. You can’t combat my critiques so you have to go personal with the insults. Clear sign of weakness.

Says stupid fuck right under the link...

How do you breath? With as fucking stupid as you are, it's a wonder autonomous functions occur..

Fruitcake, nothing in your link says they were charged with anything.

Do you even know you're batshit insane?

Stupid fuck, charged by the House Investigators.

You are a level of stupid beyond belief.

Shitstreak, it doesn't say that. The word, "charged," is not in there. You prove to be delirious thinking words are in there when they really aren't. All it said was they were being brought in to be questioned for sedition; which they never found as evidenced by the fact that Congress never referred such charges to the Department of Justice.

I can’t wait to vote for her!

1669069961380.png

Hahaha, you actually believe that trumps team found him guilty of sedition but didn’t prosecute?! If there’s any bullshit here it’s in that statement right there

You really are Faun level stupid.

How could Trump's team "find him guilty?" Guilt or innocence are found by a court of law, shit fer brains.

You have no connection to reality at all - you just want to serve your filthy Reich.

You really are Faun level stupid.

How could Trump's team "find him guilty?" Guilt or innocence are found by a court of law, shit fer brains.

You have no connection to reality at all - you just want to serve your filthy Reich.
You said he was charged with sedition… do innocent or guilty people get charged in your world?

You know full well he was charged with sedition, but our corrupt DOI refused to prosecute.

You posted the law that said it's illegal. Only times a ballot can be delivered by another person is when the voter is incapacitated.

You really are quite insane.
Oh boy look at you lying again… the law does not say the only time is when the voter is incapacitated. It says blindness, disability, or inability to read or write.

What is it with honesty and accuracy that you have so much trouble with?!

Forum List

Back